MB - sixteen

A week has passed, now Yuri's life become more better.

Even she already lost her parents, her lovely maid and her lovely driver, she still smiled in front of everyone.

Everyday, Yuri miss all of them. Their body still missing. It's hard to be found.

But she already promised to herself that she would never crying again.

Yuri was in her car. She was at the mall to buy some stuffs. She look at her watch.

It's already 8.00 p.m. Already night. She take her handbag and searched for the key.

Yuri felt weird when she don't see her house key.

"I remember I already put in my bag. Where it be?" she asked herself.

She sighed. "Maybe I left it at home." she said and Yuri drive her car. She go to her house.

YURI parking her car. She turned off the engine and look at her house.

Yuri immediately get out from her car and go to the door.

"Ehh?" Yuri felt weird. Her door wasn't locked!

Yuri heart beat fast. She slowly open the door and saw the house was dark.

Yuri open the lamps. She shocked when she saw her house was so messed.

Yuri felt weak. She scared if Gyuri was in her house.

Quickly, she run to her car and get in. Yuri lock the doors. Her body was shaking.

Suddenly, her phone beep. Yuri slowly get her phone and open the message.

Hey babe! It's me! I hope you're happy when you saw my gifts in your house. Don't ask me why can I have your key, baby.. And! Don't tell the police if you don't want your friends died like your beloved parents died.. Love you Jo Yuri..

Yuri eyes was teary. "S-So.. she killed my parents? S-She killed my aunty and uncle?" she asked herself.

Quickly, Yuri dialled Yena's number.

"Yena please answer the call.." Yuri mumbled. Luckily, Yena answered it.

Hey Yul. Why did you call me?

Y-Yena.. Where are you now?

I on my way to my house. You?

I was in my house. Y-Yena..

Why Yuri? Tell me!

I-I'm scared!

I on my way! Wait for me!

Yena ended the call. Yuri burst out her tears as she scared. She keep look around her to make sure Gyuri wasn't there.

YENA immediately get out from her car and saw Yuri still in her car. She run to Yuri and knocked her window.

Yuri was shocked but then she saw Yena so she get out from her car.

"Yena.." they hugging each other tightly. Yuri crying. Yena rubbed her back gently.