4. Pyrimd and rehearsal

Brooklyn POV
I arrive at the studio at have a meeting with my assistant Jeffrey about this weeks dances. The meeting went on for a about a hour then I went out and sat at my front desk waiting for everyone to arrive. Once everyone arrived we went into prymid.
Jess
Priyanka tynomi
Scarlett kiara juice lemon
"Okay bottom of the prymid lemon now you went from being on top to the bottom I know you could do better so do you. Next is juice you overshadowed lemon I thought you were good in the group. Next is kiara I thought you were amazing but I do think priyanka was going to have a better chance of winning because she is in the older half. Okay Scarlett you were part of the winning trio but you messed up in the group dance. Tynomi you were amazing in the group with all the lifts u exceed my expectations and you were in the Winning trio. Priyanka you were amazing in your solo and you saved the lift in the group well done and on top of the prymid for the very first time is Jess" everyone applauses "you were amazing you had the facial expressions and in the group I couldn't keep my eyes of you well done. Now assignments tynomi you have a hip hop solo called dance fever. Scarlett you have got a contemporary solo called to this day. Juice you have a acro solo called ave Maria and finally lemon you have a jazz solo called fighter. Now I have two duets and a trio my first duet is two the two sisters lemon and Jess you have a musical theatre solo call what is this feeling my second duet is to priyanka and kiara it's a lyrical routine called war paint my trio is two tynomi Scarlett and juice it's contemporary and it's called home. The group dance this week is called reputation and it's musical theatre everyone is in it apart from tynomi I think this routine is to immature for your age okay I'm going to start on the group then the solos . Now jasmine is not coming to the competition so I will be looking after lemon and Jess.

Scarlett POV
The group dance this week is called reputation and it's musical theatre I'm not he best at musical theatre so I just need to give it my all . "Okay so we have a prop umbrella that you will all be behind apart from juice you guys pop out and juice I want you to do your press handstand" miss hytes says. We learn the routine it's super fun I really like it. Then miss hytes starts on my solo "okay Scarlett your solo is called to this day it has no music there is a person taking so let's get started"I finish my routine in a hour it's so fun it shows that I am a force to be reckoned with. I finish of and everyone else finishes there solos we run the group one more time then we go home

Day 2
Lemon POV
Today we are rehearsing the duet and trio. I'm really excited to be doing a duet with my sister we may fight but in love her. We arrive at the studio do a costume fitting then me and Jess go in with mr bowyer-chapmen he is miss hytes assistant. "Okay girls you guys have a duet together now we are dancing together as friends okay not fighting sisters okay" "yes" Jess says I nod. I am really liking this duet I'm the evil witch and Jess is the good witch and I like the characters cause we have to use are faces. We finish the duet after a hour then we meet up with kiara and priyanka in studio b while tynomi Scarlett and juice learn there trio. "So do you guys want to show each other are duets" priyanka says "yeah sure we will go first" I say they play the music we start. "Omg your duet is so cute I love it" kiara says "okay let's go kiara"priyanka says and there Music starts. It's a really moving piece I don't think Jess understands but that's okay. When they finished we go through and practise one more time with all the routines and we get on the bus. Now my mom is not coming to the competition so miss hytes is looking after me and Jess.

Lemon priyanka
Tynomi kiara juice Scarlett
Anne Iona Rachel Kate
Beth Jess Brooklyn
Driver
Brooklyn POV
"Jess do you want a snack" "yes please" I gave her a fruit roll up and some chettos "lemon do u want a snack " "I'm fine miss hytes" after Jess finished her snack she fell asleep on my lap. We arrived at the hotel so I picked Jess up and got off the bus when we arrived we checked in and went to the room. "Okay girls because I'm looking after you when we are just alone you can call me Brooklyn okay" "okay" they say in together. I get Jess changed then we go to dinner we come home and we practice in the hotel room then we go to bed. I wake up to hearing some noise from the bathroom I go in and see Jess crying "Jess sweetheart what's wrong" "I want mamma" "aww how about you come and sleep with me" I pick her up and we go back into bed and she cuddles up against me and we go back to sleep