10. Pyramid and rehersal

Brooklyn POV
"Girls pyramid"
Jess
Priyanka lemon
Scarlett kiara tynomi juice
"Okay kyne is not coming back after that mess no way will I let that happen. Okay bottom of the pyramid is juice you where third that's not good enough. Next is tynomi you where second i thought you where good in group dance. Next is kiara you where second I thought you where amazing and in the group you messed up a bit. Next is Scarlett your solo got first tied with Priyanka you should've beat her but you didn't.next is lemon your solo won first and so did your trio well done. Priyanka your solo also was tied first but your trio won first. And on top of the pyramid with a perfect 300 Is Jess you won your division and you where amazing in your trio and group. Now I have five solos lemon your solo is tap called happy Priyanka your solo is musical theatre called be Italian kiara your solo is acro called ain't no sunshine juice your solo is hip hop called never be like you and finally Scarlett your solo is jazz called mama knows best. Now I have a duo to two people who haven't had a duo yet yess tynomi and Jess your duet is lyrical called if I could. Okay I'm starting with the group then duet.

Jess POV
I'm really excited to have a duet with tynomi because she is a great dancer. "Okay the group is called ease on down the boulevard and it's inspired by wizard of oz. Jess you will play toto the dog lemon you will play Dorothy Scarlett you will play the lion juice you will play the tin man kiara you will play the scarecrow Priyanka you will play the evil witch and tynomi you will play the good witch so let's start" miss hytes says. I'm really excited to play toto because I get to do all my flips. We finish the group in a hour then we start on the duet.

Tynomi POV
I'm happy to be doing a duet with Jess she is a really good dancer for her age.i say I'm just worried that since tynomi dances at a higher level than Jess it might bring her down. My mum says in are interview. "Okay you girls duet is called if I could and it's pretty lyrical I think you guys will win because it's the best duet I've choreographed in a while" miss hytes says. We learn it it's really good I think we are going to win. Miss hytes still has time so she teaches lemon her solo.

Jasmine POV
I'm really excited Jess has a duet with tynomi it's a great dancer for her to look up to. "So of course Brooklyn for one week can't say lemon your not having a solo" Kate says "omg your just jealous that my daughter has had better placing than your daughter this year" "NO BECAUSE BROOKLYN FAVOURS YOUR DAUGHTERS OVER ANYONE ELES KIDS HER JASMINE" "SHUT UP KATE I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU TODAY" I walk downstairs to studio "I'm sorry Brooklyn I'm not doing this today these mothers are driving me nuts I'm leaving" "omg these mothers jasmine there just jealous your daughters have had a better season look you take Jess and I'll bring lemon home after I'm finished" "okay thank you" I hug her "by lem I'll see you when you get home work hard" "I will mom" I grab Jess and leave "where Lem" Jess says "don't worry okay" and we drive off.

Kate POV
"There she goes again running to Brooklyn" I say "I know it's so annoying like are kids are going to get in trouble because of this not us them" Rachel says. Juice and kiara are close so we are close two . Brooklyn finishes lemons solo rehearsal and she calls us down " alright I've had with you mothers fighting about two children that's unacceptable at my dance studio I've had it got it" " you favour lemon and Jess if jasmine is on holiday you take her kids you make sure there okay before anyone else" I say "that's it your done juice no solo this weekend" and walks out and leaves with lemon. I grab juice and leave.

Day two
Brooklyn POV
I'm sitting at my front desk and Kate walk in "hi I'm sorry about yesterday would you maybe think you would let juice do her solo" "okay but anymore shenanigans and she's done juice let's go" I teach juice her solo same with Priyanka Scarlett and kiara run all the routines one more time then head on the bus to Ohio.
Jess  tynomi kiara
Lemon Scarlett     Priyanka juice
Kate Rachel           Iona jasmine
Beth Anne            Brooklyn