22. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Kiara
Lemon Lexi
Jess Priyanka juice
"Okay bottom of the pyramid is juice. you where just in the group that's all I can judge you on. Next is Priyanka. you placed second I thought you were good. Next is Jess and Lexi. your duet was great. I thought Lexi you where a great lead in the group. Next is lemon. your solo won but we had a little accident with your apron. And on top of the pyramid Is kiara. I think we may of  found a new style your great at. I'm so proud of you. Okay this week we are going to fearless dance in lawndale California. I have 3 duets. My first duet is to Priyanka and Lexi. it's dark contemporary called the bad deed. The next duet is to kiara and Jess. it's lyrical called the long goodbye and my last duet is to Juice and lemon. it's jazz called bodies electric. I have two trios the first one is to Priyanka lemon and Jess. it's jazz called golden girls and my next trio is to kiara juice Lexi. it's also jazz called dance with the devil. The group this week is jazz called riches to rags. Duets and trios today.

Priyanka pov
I'm super happy that I have a trio with lemon and Jess. are trios always win so i have no doubt that we will win this week. "Okay yours guys trio is called golden girls because you are my golden girls. you are my winners so I expect a big win okay. let's start" we learn the routine and it's so fun i really like the song. After Lexi joins me and miss hytes in studio a "okay your duet is called the bad deed so there is lots of tricks and a few lifts so I need it to be perfect okay" i really like dancing with Lexi. she is so advanced for her age so there not really anything pulling me down. after we finish I go home and eat some crisps and go to bed.

Lexi pov
I'm super excited for the group today "okay so the group is called riches to rags. so basically its like you were all rich but something happens and now your on the street okay so let's get this rehearsal going" we learn the dance then hop on the bus.