4. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Jess
Lexi juice
Lemon Priyanka kiara
" whoo we won so happy you all looked beautiful on the stage. Okay bottom of the pyramid kiara. you where third but you where still great well done. Okay next is Priyanka.you where second I thought you did good but not good enough for you. Okay next is lemon and juice. you guys both won and where standing out to me in the group. Next is Lexi. you won your solo I thought you danced amazing And on top of the pyramid is Jess. you won your division and where outstanding in the group. Okay I have some very sad news at the competition when we got if the bus jasmine got a text from the doctors about Kelly. sadly Kelly has joined the angels up in Heaven. all my prays are with Lexi you are such a sweet girl" Lexi came over to me and I picked her up and gave her a hug then all the mums can over and gave her a hug. same with the girls. "Okay this week all the dances are dedicated to Kelly. This week we are going to fire and ice in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. This week I have one solo it's to Lexi. it's lyrical called angel and it's about your mum because she is now a angel. Okay now I have three duet my first duet is to Jess and Lexi. it's jazz called sugar and spice my next duet is to juice and lemon. it's lyrical called two sapphires my final duet is to Priyanka and kiara. it's contemporary called run baby run. The group is jazz called golddiggia. If you couldn't tell the styles of these dances where all Kelly's favroutie to watch okay solo and duets today"

Lexi pov
Im really happy I have a solo for my mum I just miss her so much. I really wish she was still here to watch me dance " okay lexi your solo is called angel for your mum so what do you think of it " miss hytes asks "Im really happy I have a solo for my mum but I just really miss my mum. I really wish she could still watch me dance " I say tearing up "aww sweetie don't cry. she still is watch you dance up in the sky she can still see you okay and she always will" I learn my routine and it's really pretty. I hope my mum likes it. I go upstairs to where all the moms are sitting and sit beside jasmine "hey Lexi how are" "good did you see my solo" "yeah you where doing great I'm sure your mum will love it" I give her a hug then go downstairs with lemon to learn my duet. Me and Jess duet is really fun upbeat dance and I think we will win hopefully. We finish off the dance then me Jess lemon and jasmine get in the car. lemon puts me in my car seat then we go home and go to bed.

Kiara pov
Im really excited for my duet with Priyanka we are a really good pairing so I hope we win. We learn the routine with mr bowyer-chapman then we go into studio c with Jess and Lexi we show each other are duets. After we have a costume fitting. My favroutie costume is probably Lexi solo costume it's so beautiful on her. after we learn the group. "The group is called golddigga it's about a lady she doesn't like the guys all she wants is his money so I need all your sassy facials for this dance okay. Okay let's start" miss hytes. The group is so fun probably my favourite dances ever. after we get on the bus and leave for the competition.

Jasmine pov
On the bus I'm sitting beside Brooklyn and tell her "hey so I think I want to make the announcement on the bus about the you know what" "oh yeah of course I'll get everyone's attention" she stands up and says "everyone so jasmine has a announcement she wants to make" "okay so as everyone know Lexi has been living with me lemon and Jess for a week now so Lexi come over hear" she stands up and comes to the front of the bus "so you know I love you like my own daughter so I would love to make you apart of the Clark family by adopting you. here is the certificate that you have officially been adopted " everyone screams with joy and Lexi gives me a hug Jess and Lemon run up to the front of the bus and give Lexi the hug "welcome to the fam baby sis " lemon says and gives her a hug "okay guys let's celebrate " miss hytes says.