7. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Lexi
Jess lemon
Juice kiara Priyanka
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is Priyanka and kiara. your duet was second that's not the best you guys could dance. Next is juice and lemon. your duet was first I thought you were both beautiful. Next is Jess. you won your duet and were great in the group. And on top of the pyramid is Lexi. you danced amazing probably the best you have every danced. im so proud. Okay this week we are going to starpower in Lancaster Pennsylvania. I have four solos my first solo is to Lexi. it's acro called step by step my next solo is to Jess. it's musical called star of the show my next solo is to lemon. it's jazz called big shot and my last solo is to Priyanka. it's lyrical called swan solstice. The group is jazz. it's called tell me what you want everyone is in it apart from Lexi. I want you to work on your solo. Okay solos today group tomorrow

Priyanka pov
I'm super excited to have a lyrical solo and it's really pretty " okay your solo is very pretty lyrical it's what your good at so I expect you to win okay" I learn the solo and it's so pretty. it has all my long leg extensions and turns. I'm super excited to compete it this weekend. I finish up then I help with lexi's solo. not many people know but I can do like a lot of acro. my back is really bendy so I helped Lexi with all her chin stands in her solo. After I grab my stuff from the den then get into the car with my mum and we head home. When we get home I do some homework have toast. then I go to bed.

Juice pov
Im really excited for the group it's inspired by the spice girls. I really like there music. "Okay girls your dance is inspired by the spice girls and you will each portray a spice. Priyanka you will be sporty spice. Kiara you will be scary spice. Juice you will be posh spice. Lemon you will be baby spice and Jess you will be ginger spice. Okay so let's learn the routine and get into character" the group this week is so fun we play the spice girls I think we are all pretty good at jazz especially Jess. like that's her forte so I think we will win. After we have a costume fitting lexi's solo costume is the cutest thing. I also really like Priyankas costume. this week all the costumes look so cool. After we head on the bus and I sit beside Jess because she needs help with her school work. "okay so if you have 100 and divide that by 4 what do you get " " emm 25" "yess well done" Jess is really good at math. especially for her age she is doing higher math. After she find we watch a movie but she falls asleep. after the movie finishes we arrive at the competition so I wake her up and we walk in together and get ready.