16. Pyramid and rehersal

Brooklyn POV
Jess
Lexi lemon tynomi
Priyanka kiara Scarlett juice
"Okay bottom of the pyramid juice you where 2nd in your duo and where a boy wobble in the group. Next is Scarlett you where good in the duet and group. Next is kiara and Priyanka you where first in the teen division. Next is tynomi your duet was first I'm very happy. Lemon your duet was first and you where amazing in the group. Lexi you are the mini I choose because you have the most potential and you where amazing in the group. And on top of the pyramid is Jess you where first in your solo and you where a great lead in the group. Okay this week we are attending masters of dance arts in New York now there is going to be scouts at the competition so everyone has a solo. Lexi your solo is jazz called lipgloss Jess your solo is musical theatre called steppin out lemon your solo is tap called do your thing juice your solo is acro called goddess of war kiara your solo is ballet called queen of dryads Priyanka your solo is lyrical called I will wait Scarlett your solo is contemporary called I found and tynomi your solo is hip-hop called on my own. Now everyone is in the group it's contemporary called food for thought it's about Veganism. Solos today group tomorrow.

Lexi POV
I'm really excited to have a solo and to preform for miss hytes my solo is jazz and I really like it it takes my around a hour to learn and then I stay and watch Jess do her rehearsal. Jess is a really good dancer and I want to be like her one day because she is very good. After she finishes we go in with we went in with tynomi and Scarlett and showed each other are solo they are all amazing dancers I'm so excited to dance with the oldest girls because they are all really good dancers we all finish are rehearsals and go home

Day two
Juice POV
Today we are learning the group routine. The group routine is about vegans its kinda weird but o well so we learn it and it's quite fast at some points then we have costumes fittings and all the costumes are really pretty. We finish and we hop on the bus to the competition.
                              Tynomi kiara
Priyanka juice.   Lemon Scarlett
Kelly jasmine.     Jess Lexi
Beth Iona.            Anne
Rachel Kate.       Brooklyn
                              Driver