19. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Jess
Lexi juice
Kiara Priyanka lemon
"Okay at the bottom of the Pyramid is lemon and Priyanka. I know your like what we won but I just thought you guys could do better and you know that to. Okay next is kiara. I thought you were great in the group you finally caught my eye in a good way well done. Next is juice. you won and nailed your turn sequence. if you couldn't hear but I was screaming with joy well done. Next is Lexi. you won your solo and were outstanding in the group. And on top of the pyramid is Jess. you beat the group like your sister. now all we need is Lexi to do that. well done. Okay this week we are going to world class talent in manahawkin New Jersey. I have three solos. my first one is to lemon. it's tap called you and me against the world. my next solo is to kiara. it's musical theatre called come to the cabaret. my last solo is to Priyanka. it's jazz called dance till I die. Okay I have one duet to Jess and Lexi. it's acro called the invaders. The group is musical theatre called yum yum. Okay duets and solos today.

Lexi pov
I'm super excited to have a duet with Jess and it's acro I love acro doing all the cool flips and tricks are really fun "okay your duet is called the invaders. it's about space. Last time you guys won we want another win. okay. let's get started" the duet is really cool. I do a front handspring over Jess back. it's such a fun duet. After I stay and watch lemons solo rehearsal. I'm actually okay at tap but lemon is really advanced over the break I took about more tap classes and lemon has been helping me at home to. After she finishes up we go home. Mum helps me with some home then I eat some crisps then go to bed.

Jess POV
This week are group is musical theatre called yum yum and its a really fun upbeat dance and I'm super excited "okay so Lexi at one point you will go of stage and grab this thing that Carries the yum yum. the food thing on it and each girl will pretend to grab it okay" miss hytes. I love this dance it's so much fun. I like the song and all the movements we do. After we have costume fitting and I love are group ones. It's a black two peice with like a pink outline and we wear these hats as well. After we hop on the bus and I sit next to Lexi. We do some school work and we watch the incredibles. Once we arrive I stretch out since me and Lexi aren't dancing until a bit later