22. Pyramid and rehersal

Brooklyn POV
Kiara
Jess Lexi lemon
Tynomi Scarlett Priyanka juice
"Bottom of the pyramid is juice you where third I know musical theatre isn't toute best but you have to be well rounded. Next is Priyanka you where second I thought you where great in the group and your solo. Next is Scarlett you where in the winning trio but I thought you where over shadowed by the others. Next is tynomi I thought you did great last week you where enjoyable to watch. Next is lemon you where a lead in the trio I thought you carried the trio well. Next is Lexi and Jess you both where so cute in the group and you where the highest scoring junior duet. And on top is kiara this is your first time at the to and you had a acro solo you where amazing to watch. Okay this week I have 4 duets first is Lexi and tynomi it's acro called pink panther, Jess and Scarlett it's lyrical called your song, lemon and Priyanka it's jazz called friend like me and kiara and juice it's contemporary called new beginnings. The group this week is acro called country cuties. Group today duos tomorrow.

Jess POV
I'm really nervous for the group I have to do a handstand walk over all the girls I really don't want to mess it up. "Okay the group is acro with a little bit of jazz and it has lots of tricks and partner work so we are adding in a extra acro class to prepare for this group number" miss hytes say we learn the routine do a fitting then go home.

Day two
Lemons pov
Im really happy that I have a duet with Priyanka she is like a older sister to me and a great dancer we learn the dance and we use prop hats I really hip I don't drop the hat while dancing. We go in to studio c with Lexi and tynomi there duet is really good in quite thankfull that they are in the senior division. After we run the routines on more time and hop on the bus to the competition.