22. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Jess
Lexi Daniel
Lemon Priyanka kiara juice
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is juice. You were only in the group that's all I can judge you on. Next is kiara and Priyanka. Your trio was great not the best style for you guys but it was good. Next is lemon. Your duet won I thought you guys were amazing and you and Jess were in sync through out. Next is Daniel and Lexi. Your duet won and your solos won aswell. well done. And on top of the pyramid is Jess whoo. You won in every dance you did this week. well done. Okay this week we are going to xpression dance in Youngstown Ohio. This week you will be doing someone else solo from last season apart from Priyanka and Daniel. Lexi you will have Jess old musical theatre solo. called star of the show. Jess you will have lemons old musical theatre solo. called it's not my fault. Lemon you will have juices old contemporary solo. called possessed. Juice you will have kiaras old lyrical solo. called dreams come true. And finally kiara you will have Priyankas old acro solo. called unbeauty. Mackenzie and Priyanka your duet is musical theatre. It's called that girls has gotta be kissed. At the end of the routine you will kiss. Solos today duet and group tomorrow".

Lexi pov
I'm super excited to have a musical theatre solo this week. Musical theatre is my best style. I always come out on top when I preform with it. To be honest star of the show is my favourite one of Jess solos. "Okay Lexi you have Jess old solo star of the show. So you have to be the big star. I'm going to bring her in to help with the choreography okay". I am learning the routine and I love it. I really have to use my face. I definitely think I will win. After I stay and watch lemon teach jess her solo. It's really fast at some parts. She is giving the facials so well. After me and jess go for a contemporary private to help for the group dance this week. after we finish we go home eat dinner. then go to bed.

—————————— next day ———————

Priyanka pov
I'm excited to have a duet with daniel. I mean being honest I kinda have a crush on Him.. I think I might talk to him about it before the duet. " okay it's musical theatre and you guys have to kiss at the end of the routine. okay let's get started" we are finishing the routine and there is a lot of lifts and partner work which I like. It's coming up to the kiss now. I just kissed my crush what the hell. I go for a water break before the group rehearsals. "Hey em I've been meaning to ask you this but Priyanka will you go out with me" daniel asks "omg yess" I hug home and we kiss again. We walk in ready for the group dance. "Okay it's called king of queens. So Daniel you will be Freddie Mercury okay" the group dance is really cool. I like the songs. after we head in the bus.