19. Pyramid and rehersal

Brooklyn POV
Lexi
Juice Jess lemon
Scarlett Priyanka tynomi kiara
"Okay bottom of the pyramid is kiara your solo was 5th your on pointe you need to be more confident with yourself. Next is tynomi you where 4th I thought you where good in the group as well. Next is Priyanka you where 3rd I thought you should've placed higher. Next is Scarlett you where 2nd I thought you where great in the group with he lifts. Lemon and Jess you where both second I thought both did amazing. Juice you won your division but you didn't really stand out to me in the group and in top of the pyramid for the first time is Lexi you are the youngest in the age category and you won I am very proud. Okay juice you have a musical theatre solo called why kiara you have a acro solo called red football Priyanka you have a jazz solo called I am woman. Jess and Lexi you have a acro duet called twisted two. Lemon Scarlett and tynomi you have a jazz trio called size. The group is hip-hop called notorious BHDC. Okay solos and duet today.

Lexi POV
Im really excited to have a duet with Jess and it's acro I'm really good at acro and so is Jess I hope we can win. "Okay your guys duet is called twisted two it's kinda like a spin of Alice in wonderland so let's start. We learn the routine and it's really fun with all the contortion moves and fillips after we go into studio c and rehears the duet.

Kiara POV
I'm really excited to have a acro solo most people don't know that I can do some acro moves so I'm excited to show I can do other things than just ballet and lyrical. "Okay your last solo you where 5th I want you to be 1st and I know you can do it okay"I learn the solo and it's really good it shows all my best acro tricks. We rehearse all the routines then we go home.

Day two
Jess POV
I'm really happy that the group is hip hop I really like hip hop it's such a fun style and you can really express yourself on it me and Lexi have theses boom boxes and the older one do all these cool hip hop tricks I think we might win. After we all rehears are routines apart from lemon Scarlett and tynomi because they are learning there trio. We watch Lexi's and Jess duet. It's really good and Jess is not being pulled down we have a costume fitting then get on the bus
Priyanka Jess
Scarlett Lexi.       Lemon juice
Kiara tynomi.      Jasmine Kelly
Iona Rachel.        Beth Anne
Kate.                      Brooklyn
Driver