10. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Lemon
Priyanka Jess
Lexi kiara juice
"Okay bottom of the pyramid is juice. you didn't really stand out to me that much is the group you just blended in. Next is kiara. I thought you were great in the group. even though jazz isn't your best style. you still did great. Next is Lexi and Jess. both won your division both did great but Lexi wasn't in the group. Next is Priyanka. you were beautiful in your solo and where a stand out preformer in the group. And on top of the pyramid is lemon. you had all the sass that your solo needed and where exciting to watch in the group. Okay this week we are going to fierce dance competition in San Diego California. I have two solos. my first solo is to juice. it's contemporary called possessed and my next solo is to kiara. it's lyrical called faith is all I need. Now I have two duets. my first duet is to Lemon and Lexi. it's called run from mother and my last duet is to Priyanka and Jess. it's lyrical called we're Breathing. The group is lyrical and it's called frost. Okay solos and duets today group tomorrow"

Kiara pov
I'm really happy that I have lyrical solo so I can show miss hytes that I can also win and not be some back ground dancer. "Okay kiara your solo is called faith is all I need and it's lyrical you best style okay so let's learn it quick okay" I learn my solo and it's so pretty. i really love my solo. I will probably say juice is my biggest competition because we are both the same age but I really hope I win" we finish the routine then we head home .

Jess POV
Today I'm not feeling my best but I really want to do my duet and the group so I just need to keep taking my medicine. We learnt the duet yesterday and I really like it also I love dancing with Priyanka. Today we are learning the group and it's called frost and it's lyrical. I think it's a really pretty song and dance. After we try on the costumes and there all so pretty. we get on the bus my mum told me to go sit with the girls but I don't want to I walk to the back of the bus and sit with Priyanka. I keep looking out the window with tears streaming down my face I just want to sit with my mum. I think Priyanka noticed because she walked down to the bottom of the bus and told my mum then she told me to come down "aww Jess what's wrong " "I want to sit with you I don't feel well " I say crying she sits me down beside her and I fall asleep. we get of at the competition and walk inside and miss hytes pulls me aside "hey Jess I know you're not feeling 100% if you don't want to do the duo or the group u can do it another time okay" "no I can do it I promise"