13. Pyramid and reheasal

Brooklyn POV
Juice
Jess tynomi
Lemon Scarlett kiara Priyanka
"At the bottom is Priyanka you went from first to fourth that's not good enough for you. Next is kiara you where third you haven't won first the season let's hope it happens soon. Next is Scarlett you where second I thought you where great. Next is lemon you where second but I thought you where great in the group. Next is tynomi and Jess you won the highest scoring duo/trio in the senior division with Jess only being seamen now that's impressive. And on top of the pyramid for the first time this season is juice I thought your performance was outstanding well done. Now this week I have one solo it goes to Jess it's tap called little me. I have three duets tynomi and lemon you have a lyrical duo called runnin Scarlett and juice you have a acro duo called between worlds and Priyanka and kiara you have a ballet duo called little humpbacked horse. This week we have two groups. Jess you will be dancing with some minis I'm bringing in as you all know Jess is 8 the day after the competition so I need some in every category we will have tynomi in senior a mini in mini Jess in junior lemon in pre-teen and the rest are in teen. Okay I'm starting with the minis.

Jess POV
I'm really excited to have some other minis around my age. "Okay Jess these are the minis this is Charlotte and she is seven this is Ella and Ava they are both six and this is Lexi and she is five. Okay your group dance is called Cali cuties and it's jazz okay. Jess you will be miss turner Charlotte you will be miss kicker Ella you will be miss jumper ave you will be miss flipper and Lexi you will be miss vendu okay let's start" miss hytes says. Today it took a hour and a half to learn it because there all new. We finish and we go through to studio a where lemon pri Kiki and tynomi are.

Priyanka POV
Jess comes through with the minis and they introduce themselves to us and show us there group routine "it's so good but use your faces and pointe your toes and you guys will be perfect" I tell them and after the minis go home apart from Jess because lemon is still rehearsing her duo. The minis group is done and so are the duos so tomorrow Jess is learning her solo and we are learning the group.

Day two
Lemon POV
Today we are learning the group but I'm a bit nervous because it's in heels and have only really learned how to dance in heels so I just have to try my best. We learn the routine and I really like it and then Jess goes in to learn her solo and Priyanka is there to assist sine mr bowyer-chapman is sick. She learns it after we go over all the routines and head on the bus to the hotel
                                 Tynomi Scarlett
Lemon Priyanka   Kiara juice
Charlotte lexi.         Ella Ava
Beth Anne              Iona Rachel
Kate Jasmine.        Jen Kelly
Emma.                   Jess Brooklyn

A/n btw Jen is Charlottes mum Kelly is Lexi's 
and Emma is Ella and Ava mum