1. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn's pov
Jess
Lexi lemon
Priyanka kiara juice
"Guys we won nationals second year in a row. Im so proud of each and every one of you but there is a pyramid we still need to do. Okay at the bottom of the Pyramid is juice. You were okay in the group but we know musical theatre isn't your style but you need to be well rounded. Next is kiara you were good in the group musical theatre isn't your best style but I thought you did great. Next is Priyanka and lemon. Priyanka you won your solo and duo. but you forgot your solo that's not acceptable at your age. Lemon you won your solo and duet. I thought you were fabulous. Next is Lexi. you won your solo and duet and were amazing in the group kept up with every and had that Broadway facial expression. And are big winner Jess. my darling you were out of this world. I was speechless after watching you dance. Okay we are going to masters of dance arts in Atlanta Georgia and everyone has a solo. I want to see how much you have improved over the break. Now Lexi your solo is jazz. called proud Lexi inspired by the legendary Tina turner. Jess your solo is lyrical. called amazing grace. Lemon your solo is tap. called go go girl. Juice your solo is acro. called purple reign. Kiara your solo is also lyrical. called battled feet you will be dancing with pointe shoes and finally Priyanka your solo is contemporary called the hostage. The group that everyone is in is lyrical. called smells like team sprit. Solos today group tomorrow.

Lexi pov
I'm super excited to be back for another season snd I'm now seven years old. It's been a year since my mum passed and I've finally got over it but I will never forget her but my new parents and sisters have been the best. Jess always plays with me and lemon helps me with my dancing. Then my mum says I'm really hoping that my kids are the stars they always are and Brooklyn recognises that. I walk into studio a to learn my solo "okay lexi your solo is jazz called proud Lexi and it's like Tina turner do you know who she is" I shake my head yess I love her song proud Mary "oh great well you will definitely enjoy this dance so let's start" miss hytes teaches me the routine it's so fun with all tte moves and tricks. After I finish I stay and watch Jess learn her solo and it's absolutely gorgeous. Lyrical is one of the styles I want to get better at.

Jasmine pov
IM so excited my kids are back I mean they are probably the best dancers on this team they always win or  bring home a trophy and that's why Brooklyn relies on my kids. I'm sitting up watching Jess learn her solo then Kate says "Jess solo is so pretty" "I know she was so excited that it was lyrical it's a style she worked so hard on during the break. Her and Lexi took as many lyrical and contemporary classes they could to get better" "yeah same with kiara but with jazz she really wants to show Brooklyn she is well rounded" Rachel says "to be honest I think that kiara is really good at jazz like she places quite high when she does it" Kate says "I know but she keeps saying she wants to be better and she us right there is always more you can learn" Rachel says. After they finished learning there solos I go down and record Lexi Jess and Lemons solos so they can practice at home. After we get into the car "since you guys have been fabulous today at dance we can get McDonald's" I say "yay thanks mom" they say. I order lemon a cheeseburger with coke, jess 6 chicken nuggets and a coke and Lexi a chicken hugger happy meal with a water cause I don't allow her to have fizzy juice only at weekends. When we arrive home ther finish eating there McDonald's then I help Lexi into the shower and wash her hair. I French braid Lexi and Jess hair and lemon does her own. After Lexi and Jess go to bed and I spend some time with lemon then we both go to bed.

———————— next day ——————————-

Kiara pov
Today we are learning the group and leaving for competition and I'm super excited about the group because it's lyrical. a style I'm good at. When we arrive I head onto the den a Lexi jess and lemon are there so I give them all hugs and we all stretch together. "Okay so the group is called smells like team sprit like it says in the name of the dance we need to work as a team for us to get a win okay so let's learn this so we can get on the road" miss hytes says. We learn the group and it's so beautiful the moves you have to be dedicate on your feet which we are all doing really good. After we learn the group we have a quick costume fitting. My personal favourite costume its Jess. It's a really pretty white dress with feathers and diamonds on it. After we head on the bus.

Brooklyn POV
"Okay guys so it's a new competition season so I'm going to tell you which categories you are in so Lexi you are still in mini Jess you are now in pre-teen and lemon juice kiara you are all in teen and Priyanka you are still senior" near the end of the bus ride "once we get of the bus I want everyone to get there room get there stuff in there room and come down to tte hotel restaurant for dinner I have booked us a nice table Okay so I except everyone to be there if you have something nice put it one but I want the girls in there team jackets"