4. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyns pov
Lexi
Jess kiara
Priyanka juice lemon
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is lemon. You went from winning a national title to being third. not the best for you. Next is juice. You were second I thought you should of won. You were doing some really advanced tricks but it's not my opinion it's the judges. Next is Priyanka. You won and had your special parts In the group dance. I thought it was good. Next is kiara. You won that's great. the technique was all there for the judges to watch and they loved it. Next is Jess. You also won your solo which I commend you on. After you preformed the room was speechless well done. And on top of the pyramid is little miss Lexi. Everyone was talking about your solo after you preformed. which I expect from all of uses. Okay this week we are going to dance troupe inc in Roanoke Virginia. I have three solos and one trio. The first solo goes to lemon. it's jazz called all I want. My next solo is to kiara. it's lyrical called wreak it. My final solo is to Priyanka. it's contemporary called now is my time. My trio is to juice Jess and Lexi. it's acro called the favourite. The group everyone is in. It's jazz called body and soul. Solos today trio and group tomorrow.

Lemon pov
I'm super excited to have another solo so I can have another shot at winning again. "Okay lemon you lost at your last solo so I want you to win because your my star.  okay so let's get started" I learn my solo and it has my best tricks and moves so that I can be the best and to be the best I have to beat the best. And right now the best is kiara and I'm competing against her. After I have my jazz class with mr bowyer-chapman. I'm so happy it's jazz cause my solo this week is jazz. So I'm able to work on my technique. In my class is juice kiara and Jess. My sister is really advanced in jazz so that's why she is in my class. After jazz technique class me Jess and Lexi got a lift home from miss hytes because my mum wasn't feeling well. When we got home I made some chicken nuggets and veggies for me and my sisters. then I put them to bed and I went to bed to.

Juice pov
I'm super excited I have a acro trio with Jess and Lexi. Out of everyone in this team I feel like we are the best at acro like me and Jess can flip forever and Lexi is super bendy. "Okay your trio is called the favourite and right now you are all my favourite. so I need a win okay" I love are trio this week. it's probably my favourite trio that I've danced with because we always do acro and we always win as well. I hope we do more trios in the future. I love all the flips and bendy stuff. I'm super excited. After we have a costume fitting and I like the group it's a red lace leotard. it's really pretty. After we head on the bus.

Brooklyn POV
"Okay guys when we get of there is a McDonald's near by and since there is no restaurant in the hotel check in your bags then we can walk along to McDonald's and have dinner then I have hired the hotel ballroom to practice all of are routines for tomorrow"