7. Prymid and rehersal

Brooklyn's POV
" girls come in"
Scarlett
Lemon Jess
Priyanka kiara jucie tynomi
"Okay bottom of the pyramid is tynomi you where third personally i thought you would've placed higher and you placed second in the trio and you weren't in the group you are now 16 you are in the senior division now. Next is juice you where their a thought you were great but you where part of the second place trio you were great in the group. Kiara you were great in the group and in your duet. And Priyanka you were in the winning duet and you looked you were having fun in the group. Jess you were so cute in the duet and group well done. Next lemon you solo was first and your duet was first well done. And on top of the pyramid is Scarlett you showed everyone that you can win I'm very proud. Now this week we have a special guest. The girl and her mum walk in. "This is kyne and she is 15 and this is her mum Julia. Kyne this week you will be part of the group routine now everyone has a solo since we are competing this week in la. Kyne you do not have a solo I want to see how well you work with this group. My first duet is to tynomi and Scarlett it's hip hop called nonstop my next duet is to kiara and jucie it's ballet called ondine. And my trio is to Jess Priyanka and lemon it's jazz called a lovely night. The group dance is jazz called girlz night out. Today we are doing solos so Jess first.

Jess POV
My solo is called I got the music in me and it's musical theatre I'm really excited to have solo. "Okay you have a solo last time you had a solo you won we want to do that again okay" "okay" I learnt it in a hour then it was lemons turn. I went into studio c with Priyanka kyne juice and Scarlett. "Come Jess us your solo" pri says "okay" and kyne plays the music. I finish and they applauded "whoo that's so good" kyne says "your facials are amazing" juice says "but remember to pointe your toes on your Arielle" Scarlett says " okay" we finish rehearsal and go home

Day two
Lemon POV
Today we are learning the group the duets and the trio. First we have a fitting then me pri and Jess go in with mr bowyer-chapman. "Okay do your trio is called lovely day it's jazz you all are good at jazz so this should be easy okay". I'm really happy that I have a trio with pri and my sister and it's jazz what I'm good at. We finish the trio and we go in to miss hytes "lemon can you go and get your mum and pri mum to come and watch the trio" "okay" I go upstairs "mum and Iona miss hytes wants you to. One and watch" "oh okay sweetie" and they come down. We show them the trio and they go back up and we learn the group. After we go home since the competition is on la this week we don't need to travel.