16. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Lemon
Juice Jess
Lexi Priyanka kiara
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid kiara. you where third but you did well with what you were given. Next is Priyanka. you where second I thought you should've been first. maybe the judges weren't looking properly. Next is Lexi and Jess. you were both amazing in your trio and the group. Next is juice. you were the lead in the trio and you held it together well done. And on top of the pyramid is lemon. you beat the group in overalls. I'm so proud of you. Okay this week we are going to starbound in asbury park New Jersey. I have three solos. my first solo is to Lexi. it's contemporary called blue moon. my next solo is to Jess. it's lyrical called aria. my last solo is to juice. it's Spanish ballet called fired up. Okay i have one duet to Priyanka and lemon. it's lyrical/ballet called black swan. The group is musical theatre. called the widows. you will be Dancing with a coffin. Okay solos and duets today.

Juice pov
My solo this week is a Spanish ballet routine called fired up and I have to dance with a fan. I really hope I don't drop it. "Okay juice your solo is called fired up and I want you to be fired up in this dance. At the start there is a very big turn sequence that I need you to nail. okay. let's start" I learn the routine and it's so fun I think I have a chance of winning. I just need to make sure my technique is amazing. After I go and help Jess with some acro moves she could put in her solo. It's a really beautiful song and she is so delicate with her movement. I think she will win. After I hop in the car with my mum. then I go home do some homework then go to bed.

Kiara pov
I'm kinda sad I'm just in the group. it would be fun to have a extra dance but it means I can shine through in the group and have a extra dance next week.  "okay we are dancing with a coffin. some of you will be doing tricks over the coffin. so there going to bring it in" they bring the coffin in and it's a bit weird dance around a coffin. We learn the routine then hop on the bus. I sit beside juice and we watch hunger games and eat some sweets. Once we arrive I help Jess get ready for her solo