16. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Daniel
Jess lemon
Juice Lexi kiara Priyanka
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is Priyanka and kiara. Your trio was second but you were good in the group. Next is Lexi. Your trio was second. But were great in the group. Next is juice and lemon. Your duet was first. probably your best duet you have done together. Lemon you are higher cause you had a bit more facial expressions. Next is Jess. Your duet won overall dance of the day. And I thought you were outstanding in the group. And on top of the pyramid is Daniel. You were a strong young man in your duet and group. Im super proud well done. Okay this week we are going to In10sity in Orlando Florida. Everyone has a solo. I want to how much you have improved in styles that you don't or maybe do that often. Lexi your solo is acro. called I scream for Ice cream. Jess your solo is contemporary. called mommy dearest. Lemon your solo is jazz/open. called encore. Juice your solo is lyrical. called not just another pretty face. Kiara your solo is also jazz. called just an illusion. Daniel  your solo is ballet/lyrical. called swan song . And finally Priyanka your solo is also another jazz solo called eternally. And the group is a fosse jazz number called the fruge. Solos today group tomorrow.

Lexi pov
"Okay Lexi. Your solo is acro called I scream for Ice cream. Now you will be a ice cream. So at the start of the song it's really happy and then it gets creepy. So you got to get your creepy face on okay" I learn my solo and it's quite advanced. I really hope I can win and show miss hytes she can count on me for doing more advanced solo and not so many more cutesy dances when I get older like Jess. After I go to a acro private with mr bowyer-chapman. "Okay Lexi can you show me your solo then I can pick out some parts to work on with you". I preform my solo for him. "Okay so I think we can work in your face when you do your chest spider legs because you looks very concentrated on trying to remember what comes next so we want to make a creepy face" he helps me move my legs to the right time of the music while I use my face "Okay try it by your self but don't go to fast with the music" I do it perfectly "yay you do it now I want to work on your back walk over when you hold your leg" I get into a leg hole so he can show me how straight me leg has to be "okay you see this we don't want a bent leg but you see this we want it like that straight okay try it again". I do it again with a straight leg "yay good we are going to run out of time but I will say when you do your round of backhand spring handspring layout travel it because your doing it on the spot. you have to Travel okay. You go and get to bed now bye Lexi" I give home a hug and then wave on my way out. I get home then go to bed.

———————————- next day ————————

Daniel pov
I love the group dance this week cause it's fosse. Fosse style is really intricate moves and it's small. "Okay now this is the first you all have done a fosse number together Okay. So it's called the fruge. Now Jess and Lexi you have never done fosse before so it needs to be small movements okay" we learn the group and it's really good I think we do have a good chance of winning. We have to hope that the judges like it a lot. After we have a costume fitting and the girls group dance outfits are really nice pink dresses. After we get on the bus