28. Pyramid and Rehearsal

Brooklyn POV
Jess
Lemon Lexi juice
Tynomi Priyanka Kiara Scarlett
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is Scarlett your trio placed 2nd and you messed up in the group I'm very disappointed in you. Next is kiara you were the lead of your trio I thought you could of done better. Next is Priyanka I thought you where great in your trio and in the group. Tynomi you placed third I don't think the judges scored you right you where amazing probably the best time you've danced. Juice and Lexi you both placed second I thought you both did a fantastic job. Lemon you are a winner baby your solo was breathtaking I'm so proud of you. And on top of the pyramid is Jess. Okay Jess baby it's your week you out of everyone here have been on the top of the pyramid the most so she's a challenge this week you will have a solo duet trio and the group. Okay first solo is to Jess it's acro called glow. My next solo is to lemon it's jazz called attention. My final solo is to tynomi it's contemporary called river. my first duet is to Jess and Priyanka it's contemporary called little girl down the Lane my last duet is to lemon and Lexi it's tap called friend like me. My trio is to Jess juice and kiara it's lyrical called somebody told me. The group is called I see the kite flying it's a dark contemporary.it's two weeks till nationals who ever wins this week has a solo at nationals. Okay solos first.

Jess POV
I'm so excited to have a lot of dances this week I hope I will be able to remember them i say Brooklyn sees the star potential In Jess that's why she has been on top of pyramid many times my mum says. "Okay your solo is called glow o want you to dance at nationals cause you are my number one girl okay don't let me down" miss hytes says. I learn my solo and watch lemons rehearsal we also learn are trio and I think it's so pretty the song is so beautiful. We rehearse one more time then we go home.

Lemon POV
Today I am learning the group and my duet with Lexi I'm kinda annoyed because stuff may be watered down because of her age. We have a costume fitting for the group and it's a pretty blue dress. After I learn my duet and it's really fun it's Inspired by the movie Aladin. We run all the dances one more time then head on the bust to the competition