10. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Jess
Lexi juice
Lemon Priyanka kiara
"Okay at the bottom of the Pyramid is kiara. you trio was first but you didn't stand out in the group. Next is Priyanka and lemon. You both won in the trio but lemon I thought you didn't bring the attention to you in the group when you had your featured parts. Next is juice. Your solo won but you placed last in overalls. Next is Lexi you won and it was amazing. definitely one of your best solos. And on top of the pyramid with a perfect 300 is Jess whooo. You won your solo and personaly I thought you should've had the special parts in the group. You just pulled my eyes to you. Well done. Okay this week we are going to drop the beat in Akron Ohio. I have three duets. My first duet is to Priyanka and Lexi. it's contemporary called my doll. My next duet is to juice and Jess. It's acro called circus circus. And my final duet goes to kiara and lemon. It's lyrical called wishbone. Everyone is in the group. its musical theatre called decadent darlings. Duets today group tomorrow.

Lexi pov
I'm super excited to have a duet with Priyanka. We have never had a duet together before so I hope we can work well together. Contemporary also isn't my best style but Priyanka is really good at it so hopefully she can give me some tips. "Okay girlies your duet is contemporary called my doll. Lexi you will portray the doll and Priyanka you will be the owner" we learn the routine and so far me and Priyanka are working very well together so hopefully we can pull out a win. After I went to acro class because Jess and lemon were still learning there duets. I was super excited because I learnt how to do a round off back layout. I went upstairs and told my mum to watch me in studio b. I showed her my new skill and she said she was super proud of me for achieving a new skill. After we go home have dinner. And then go to bed.

Kiara pov
In super excited for the group dance This week. It's musical theatre and my only musical theatre solo I have had I won with it so hopefully i can be the amazing in this dance just like my old solos. "Okay the group is musical theatre called decadent darlings. We need to be cute and beautiful young ladies Okay" the group is super cute and fun. It has some quirky remarks in it which is so fun. After we have a costume fitting. My favroutie costume is probably the group. It's a nice light pink dress and we wear wigs. My wig colour is brown so like my normal hair colour. After we head on the bus to the competition.