25. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyns pov
Jess
Lexi juice
Daniel Priyanka kiara lemon
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is lemon. You were third. not the best. Next is kiara. You were second. I thought you were beautiful. Next is Priyanka and Daniel. Your duet won first and you had lots of chemistry in your routine. Next is juice and Lexi. Your solos both won first and you were both great in the group. And on top of the pyramid is Jess. Your solo won like your sister. And you were amazing in the group. Okay this week we are going to world class talent experience in riverside California. I have three solos. My first solo goes to juice. It's acro called fly. My next solo goes to kiara. It's lyrical called happiness. My next solo goes to Priyanka. It's contemporary called waiting on a train to Paris. My final solo goes to daniel. Its also contemporary called rocket man. Now this is your last chance to prove to me why you should get a solo at nationals. Now Jess and Lexi. you are recreating lemon and Priyanka old duet called black swan. Now the group is contemporary. called thoughts and prayers. Lexi you will be the lead. Solos today group and duet tomorrow.

Kiara pov
I'm super excited to have a lyrical solo called happiness. Lyrical is a really beautiful style and all lyrical dances are gorgeous. so I'm super excited. "Okay kiara your solo is called happiness. Now tte reason behind this solo is because every day when you walk through the studio door every morning you have the biggest smile on your face which makes my day. So it's based of your smile and it may seem like I don't really care for you because it looks like I care for Jess more but kiara you are so kind and beautiful and I want you to know I really do care about you and I'm so proud of you" "hearing miss hytes say that really makes me so happy to hear " after I learn my solo and it's so pretty definitely one of my favourites. After I stay and go take lyrical classes with lemon. After I get in the car with my mum and go home.

—————————— next day ————————-

Jess pov
"I'm super excited to be doing a duet with Lexi again. Especially since it's black swan duet. It's probably one of my favourite duets done by lemon and Priyanka" "okay girlies so your duet is Priyanka and lemons old duet called black swan. Jess you will portray the black swan and Lexi you will portray the white swan" after we learn the duet we start to learn the group. "Okay the group is called thoughts and prayers. Now there will be two sides. The first side is thoughts and prayers and on that side is Priyanka Daniel and Jess and in the other side which is no more thoughts and prayers is kiara juice and lemon. Now Lexi you are not on a side you are trying to decide on which side. This us a very controversial piece and some people will understand and some people won't now let's start" we are learning the group and Lexi is doing great she is definitely showing the emotions for this dance. I'm just nervous about the lift section with Lexi. I don't want to drop her. After we have a costume fitting and I really like kiara solo costume it's got a really pretty pink colour on it and lots of sparkles on it. After we hop on the bus to the competition.