00. Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

❝The heartthrob of Bollywood Jaiden Dev has announced his new movie, 'Starlight' and the search for his leading lady is on

❝The heartthrob of Bollywood Jaiden Dev has announced his new movie, 'Starlight' and the search for his leading lady is on. Many big names have been approached but nothing has been finalized yet. The insider sources reveal that production is looking forward to casting a new face in this starry love saga but nothing has been finalized yet. The details related to the movie are under wraps and the official announcement will be made soon enough.❞

Jaiden threw the newspaper back on the table and took the glass of protein shake from aside. He stretched back on the chair and smirked lowly while putting the straw in his mouth. The door to his vanity van flung open and his manager made her way inside the cabin.

"The crew has been waiting for an hour now, Jai," she said while adjusting her specs and giving him a not-so-pleasing look. He chuckled and shrugged.

"So? I haven't finished my shake yet. Tell them that it already sucks but I am still bearing it," he said in an arrogant tone. She sighed deeply and shook her head slightly in disappointment.

"It's Jaiden Dev, baby. Not everyone gets this fortune to have me in their movie," he said and sipped on his shake.

Jaiden Dev, the younger son of a celebrated Bollywood superstar, debuted in movies some four-five years back but he jumped the ladder to success in no time. He got his fame with his first movie itself and since then he has been just moving forward with faster speed despite his rude behaviour and arrogant attitude. With a huge fan following to his credit and directors, producers lining his house with offers he has made a permanent place in the world of movies.

But only time and audience will decide his fate. Holding the most unpleasant attitude and being in news for all wrong reasons it won't take time for him to fall from that ladder with equal speed.

"Jai, this is not done yaar. You are already charging a whooping amount and..." she was making another try but he cut her as soon.

"Then? Did I plead with them to cast me in that pathetic movie? They know their script was shitty and only I could have made it work," he said and chuckled adamantly before adding again, "If the producer wasn't my dad's friend then who would have acted in that pathetic thing anyway?"

"I am making their movie work so this is the least they can do," he said and laughed again.

"Yes, but you have already signed it..." she was saying again but he didn't let her finish. "Vedanto..." He said.

"It's Vedika," she said through gritted teeth and tough glare. He chuckled and nodded. "Whatever it is. Do you want to chat with me or do you want me to finish this shake and shoot that song?" he asked and raised his eyebrows. She sighed and nodded.

"Get done with it soon. We are waiting outside," she said and walked out of the vanity van. He smirked further and stretched his legs on the table kept before him. He took his mobile out and scrolled through his social media feed while taking sips of his shake in between.

He pressed the thumb on the screen finally as his eyes lingered on the photo posted by one leading online magazine with the caption, The rising star, Keya Mathur with her undeniable beauty and powerful acting soon to take over Bollywood.

He adjusted in his seat again and put the glass down as he held the mobile with both hands and zoomed her picture. He tilted his head and scratched his beard as a smirk formed on his gorgeous lips stating he had found his new prey.

-----------------------------------

Yuss, that's all for now. Just for this week, I'll let out first chapter tomorrow to start the journey in true sense. Also, I will start publishing Mirage from next weekend, every Sunday.

Anyway, let me know what you all think about this. Vote if possible. I'll be back soon enough.

Until then, signing off. ✨

 ✨