Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's Nᴏᴛᴇ - Tʜᴀɴᴋ Yᴏᴜ

Woah! I can't believe it's already done

Woah! I can't believe it's already done. I'm sad but relieved. This was hella tough and exciting as well. I am happy with the outcome considering the complexity and difficulty.

Thank you to all of you lovely people who managed to reach here and supported me and Dev, Keya, Samaira and Armaan through everything.

Dev and Samaira especially are my babies. They were tough, they were complex, they had struggles, they were broken but they learnt to live life in their brokenness. They both weren't perfect and they still aren't but they found their happiness and that's what all mattered.

Coming to Keya and Armaan... They had their flaws but they helped their loved ones heal. They weren't strongest but they still didn't stepped back in difficulties. Sometimes they let go for happiness of their loved ones and other times they held on to them tightly and became their strengths.

That's what I love about them. That reminds me of other book which had these broken characters and which I hold closer to my heart. This got added to the list as well.

It was heavy to write and no, I am going to take a break from intense stuff for now. I don't know if I can for longer but yeah, I'll be focusing on two light books that is road trips, I have now.

So yes, that was all for now. I hope you enjoyed this journey as much as I did.

Thank you once again to all the people who voted, commented or just silently read. You all are equally important to me.

Bye bye for now.

And loads of love from Dev, Keya, Samaira, Armaan and me. :)

 :)