01. Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ Gᴀʟ

❝We only see starlight because all the stars are bleeding

We only see starlight because all the stars are bleeding.❞

--------------------------

The morning was breezy as the sun kept showering extra heat on Mumbai today. There was no sign of wind anywhere around and the streams of sweat were irritating everyone on the set. Yet, there was no stopping to the work as the producer was already suffering huge loss because of extra days of the shoot. The rumor miles said it was because of the tantrums heroine showed at the last moment while the reality was far different.

The hero of the movie suffered injuries while shooting some action sequences and was advised bed rest. Now, with a body double and the heroine on board the crucial action scenes were getting done so they can wrap the major part and then move to emotional scenes when the hero gets back on the feet. That's how it goes with the tight schedules and limited money.

The shoot was outdoor and Keya kept moving her unpleasing gaze everywhere as a boy around her age kept fanning her while another one held an umbrella above her head. Her mid-length hair was tugged in a pony above as she requested the hairstylist to work on them later. She definitely can't stay with loose hair in the temperature above 30 degrees while having spent her childhood in cold weather. Her pinkish skin was tanned now after living in Mumbai for two years. A robe was securely placed above her body so her short shiny dress won't be visible and her body won't be exposed. You won't know where the paparazzi are lurking in the shadows.

Her brown eyes kept flickering through the surroundings. Those eyes weren't excited like always, they didn't have the shine inside them like before. They were looking tired today because of the back-to-back shifts for two movies and brands. Maybe that or because she wasn't happy with the progress of the current action movie or her character that she was shooting for.

"Why is it boiling today? I am already working extra hours because of that idiot who despite all the warnings thought of showing off a bit and finally ended up in the hospital," she said and chuckled further.

"What did he break?" She asked while looking at her spot boy. "A leg and a hand," he said. Keya laughed and shook her head.

"He deserved that," she said and smirked. "By the way," Her manager who had become her handy servant started while fanning her face. She raised her eyebrows at him in questioning. "Did you read the news?" He asked.