03. Mᴀsᴋᴇᴅ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ

❝I am sorry for the people I hurt when I was hurt

❝I am sorry for the people I hurt when I was hurt.❞

--------------------------

Suri looked at Keya sitting in front as she went through her emails. The frustration was visible on her face and he knew it better that he shouldn't disturb her at times like this. "So he was offering me this role?" She asked.

Suri nodded silently. She chuckled while not believing her luck. She finally got some offer from the biggest producer and the movie was more focused on the hero and his heroic act. "What is my role? To offer hero some opportunities to tell the world how amazing he is?" She asked. Suri pressed his lips together and tightly to hide his smile.

She chuckled sarcastically. "I mean I appreciate him but he offers the best movies to his kiddos and then rests come our way. Yet I am surprised that he offered that amazing stuff to Alizeh," she said and scoffed further.

"I just hate these 20 minutes roles for heroines," She murmured and locked her mobile screen. She bit her nails while tapping her feet. Suri noticed her well and sighed.

"Just ignore them and focus on good work. You have got some good movies in hand now. We can show them that my heroine is not meant for these dumb roles and she can actually pull a film on her tiny shoulders alone," he said. Keya glared at him but he laughed. She sighed further.

"I had some hopes from this current movie. I mean I wanted to do some good action but they put me as someone who kept waiting for her man in shining armor. Then I was looking forward to this Kabir's movie as well but even here, all focus is on the male lead," she said and shook her head slightly in disappointment. "When half of the Bollywood is actually making some good movies these few people just ruin the name again," she murmured further.

Suri smiled and held her hand gently. "We will select the other half then. No need to focus on this part at all," he said. She chuckled and nodded. "That's right. Let's focus on some meaningful movies then," she said. Suri nodded slightly but there was worry on his face that Keya noticed.

"What's wrong?" She asked further. He sighed and shook his head gently. "I am just worried what he might do. I mean Kabir is amongst well-known names and holds the power," he said. Keya laughed.