13. Iɢɴᴏʀɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs

WARNING: The chapter contains sexual content so read it at your own risk

WARNING: The chapter contains sexual content so read it at your own risk. I am no expert at writing it but I have tried my best. :)

----------------------------

❝I want you but I don't think I am ready for the storm that is coming along with you

❝I want you but I don't think I am ready for the storm that is coming along with you.❞

----------------------------

The next few days flew by fast and it was the time for Armaan to face his fears and insecurities. He sighed while looking around the closed boxes that filled his now empty flat. It was making him worried to get close to her but he had no other choice. He jumped into the mess on his own and now there was no looking back.

He looked back when the main door got pushed and narrowed his eyes in surprise and shock. Jaiden walked through the door casually and Keya followed him while looking around his flat. "What are you two doing together? Are you guys dating or something now?"

He asked and scoffed at his own words. "Nah, Jaiden and dating won't go together."

"What is it then? Casual relationship? What are you two doing?" He asked further. Keya chuckled while looking at his face and held Jaiden's arm who kept watching his friend with a bored face.

It's a week or more and even then Keya Mathur and Jaiden Dev's dating stories won't stop. People were speculating and trying their best to make stories. They were eyeing all the common places to spot them together but Jaiden was so used to it that he learned how to ignore them over the years.

Social media was flooded with comments who kept giving advice to Keya but she ignored them well this time. She was learning to live with rumors now. Maybe, it was part of her job and she had to get used to it.

"Take a deep breath and calm down," Jaiden murmured. "And no we are not dating," he said with a shrug. Armaan narrowed his eyes further and looked at Keya.

"Not dating?" He asked. She smiled but there was something about it that didn't convince Armaan. "Getting to know, I guess," she said in a low voice. Armaan sighed further as Tia's words echoed in his mind. He should talk with Keya and he will.