05. Hᴇsɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

❝Don't judge people by the choices they make when you don't know the options they had to choose from

❝Don't judge people by the choices they make when you don't know the options they had to choose from.❞

------------------------

Jaiden gulped the tablet Armaan put in his hand. Armaan kept giving him a hopeless glare but Jaiden was least bothered with it. Finally, when he was done making faces he looked up at his friend and his unpleasing expressions. He raised his eyebrows while putting the glass in his hand down and wiped his face.

"What's with your face?" He asked out of boredom and sighed deeply before laying down on the couch again. Armaan shook his head with disappointment and walked back to the counter.

"She left you here at 1.30 in the morning. Don't you feel ashamed of your actions? Stop playing with her, bro, she is good. Leave her alone," Armaan said again. Jaiden sighed while staring at the ceiling as the thoughts about past night never left his mind. He did remember every moment he spent in that house with her and surprisingly enough there wasn't a thing that he felt ashamed about.

In fact, he felt a certain peace while being with her. She felt safe for some reason, her eyes felt warm when she looked at him. The warmth he craved to see for him, the comfort he always wanted for himself, he saw it in her brown eyes.

Jaiden moved his hand up and stared at it blankly. "Her touch..." He said out of nowhere. Armaan looked back at him and gritted his teeth. "Forget her. What about your shoot? Didn't you say that your song is getting shot on a big scale? Your phone hasn't stopped buzzing since morning and you are shamelessly laying here in my apartment?" He shouted further.

Jaiden made an irritated face and covered his ears. "Don't shout. I can hear you in this tiny home of yours. No matter where you go anyone could be heard," Jaiden said and looked at Armaan who kept giving him a death glare. Jaiden put on a smile again as he watched his friend.

"It's good that way. No one will be able to keep secrets," He spoke further. "Are you leaving on your own or should I shove you out?" Armaan asked. Jaiden closed his eyes and rested his head back.