28. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ Pʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ

❝I'll wait for your reply to my proposal, because mine is true love

❝I'll wait for your reply to my proposal, because mine is true love.❞

-----------------------------

Keya eyed Anya from the rare front mirror as she kept munching the chips loudly. "Will you stop?" She asked in irritation.

Anya rolled her eyes and moved her gaze out of the window and continued eating loudly while not being bothered by her sister. Keya groaned loudly and looked at Jaiden in the passenger's seat. He chuckled lightly but didn't comment on anything.

Keya sighed further and shook his head in disappointment before moving her gaze on the road ahead.

The trio was set off to get back to Mumbai after staying in mountains for a couple of days. They needed to start their work soon enough before they were shoved out of the projects.

What surprised Keya the most was the fact that there was nothing about them in the news. Media is fast to let out any rumours based on the half-knowledge they possess about others' lives but surprisingly there was calm everywhere.

Maybe Jaiden's parents intertwined and stopped the news from coming out. Maybe that or something else but it was something that made her slightly scared of those people. She yet wasn't aware of how they are.

And by looking at Jaiden's fears and his panicking she knew something was definitely happening inside their lives that they have been hiding well from the world. What was she then? It would be just a matter of time until they get her and throw her out of Bollywood.

Theirs was one of the most prestigious families in the filmy world of India and she was nothing compared to them. No matter how much talent she possessed there are these people who weigh on everything else.

Jaiden cared least about anything happening around him while not bothering about people. He could have settled in Dehradun as he found his peace of mind but he knew he can't run away that way. He needed to face his fears, he needed to face those people again.

Vedika handled the projects for him in his absence and also informed him about how his family is pissed at him and thus with Keya. He was determined to not go to his house again ever but was it possible? Will they let it happen?