15. Iᴛ's Dɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛ Tᴏ Uɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ Hɪᴍ

❝Some scars are invisible but pain is deeper and insane

❝Some scars are invisible but pain is deeper and insane...❞

-------------------------

The flashes arose in the surroundings while making the vision blank for some time. Tia moved her hands down and frowned at Armaan. "I wasn't ready," she shouted. Armaan laughed and shook his head.

"But I still managed to get some amazing shots. See," he said and held his camera up. Tia rushed to him as he showed her a few pictures. She made a thoughtful face while looking at the shots and looked up at him.

"Not bad," she said with an impressive face. "Listen, Maan, I have an idea," she said and made an excited face. Armaan raised his eyebrows curiously while looking back at her.

"Why don't you accompany me for Grazia shoot?" she asked and added, "It's in Seychelles."

Armaan gave it a thought before speaking ahead, "Who is their photographer?" Tia laughed and shook her head.

"Just grab the opportunities that come your way, boy. If you keep asking questions then people will think as attitude and then who knows when someone else would snatch it away in that time?" she asked. Armaan sighed and nodded.

"But I don't want to climb the ladder by stepping on someone," he said. Tia smiled at him and held his arm tightly before speaking further, "Don't worry, they haven't zeroed on anyone yet. Just have shortlisted a few like Kartik, Rohit, Maya, and a few. I will suggest your name as well." she shrugged.

Armaan smiled this time and nodded in agreement. "That's a better plan, I suppose," he said and raised his hand towards her. Tia chuckled and clapped his hand to give a high-five.

Jaiden's gaze stayed on the tree close to his balcony as he stared at the bird sitting on it. It was different from what he was used to seeing around. That meant it didn't belong here. It must have come from a different part of the world in the season of migration and will go back when the weather changes here. That was free from any barriers and might not have any troubles.

It had wings with which it was bound to fly higher but what about those whose wings were cut at a very young age? They never learned to fly and they never understood what was it like to travel miles with freedom. They were meant to be caged without having any way to get out. The ones they lived with were their jailers and there wasn't hope from outsiders. Who will take that risk and set them free?