26. Wɪʟʟ Tᴏ Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ

Warning: The chapter contains mature content by the end

❝If you truly want to change your life, you must first be willing to change your mind

❝If you truly want to change your life, you must first be willing to change your mind.❞

-------------------------

Samaira peeked through the door of Armaan's room to see him rushing around while throwing stuff into an open bag. He was self-talking as he was remembering something. Maybe the list of things he needed to carry along. "Did you talk to Jaiden?" She asked.

He looked at her briefly and moved back to what he was doing. "I am talking with you," She said while moving the door and walking into his room. He sighed and looked back at her. "What is the need to talk? You guys decided everything while keeping me aside. Why would I bother to talk to him?" He asked and got back to his work.

She chuckled and nodded. "Wow, you are just like others, right? Your ego holds the most priority," she said and chuckled. "I mean look at that Keya who came into his life some couple of months back yet she understands him better than you who claims to be his best friend," she said again.

Armaan glared at him but she shrugged as she spoke again, "I understand why Jaiden feels her closer than the rest."

"It's because she doesn't judge him. She asks and fights with him but doesn't leave his side," She said again. Armaan chuckled as he looked back at her. "That's because he doesn't leave her," he said. She nodded.

"He left her not once but twice or thrice yet she is there, Armaan and what are we? We have known him all his life yet we couldn't understand him," She said. He stayed still. "That Suri... He went to Dehradun to check on Keya because he cares for her. I have seen how rudely she behaved with him that day. I know how much she kept ignoring him all the while yet he is there and you call yourself his best friend?" She asked again.

"I don't understand why you guys keep giving me lectures?" He shouted at her. She gritted her teeth. "That's because he is not at fault. We can see what is in front but we ignore," she shouted back.