23. Jᴜsᴛ Gʀᴀʙ Mʏ Hᴀɴᴅ

❝Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it

❝Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it. Baby, I know places we won't be found at.❞

----------------------------

Keya walked to the other side of the room and stopped at one corner while making sure there weren't many people around. She took a deep breath and turned on her feet to face him again. He held plain expressions like always as he looked at her. She gritted her teeth again and folded her arms over the chest. "Would you bother?" she asked. Jaiden nodded and sighed deeply as he stuffed his hands into the pocket of his pants.

"I wasn't sure," he murmured while moving his gaze aside momentarily and looking back at her. She raised her eyebrows. "About?" she asked again.

"About what you said," he said while making Keya confused. She crooked her eyebrows while looking back at him. "What did I say?" she asked.

"That you like me," he said without wasting any moment. Keya sighed deeply and nodded while still looking at him sternly. "So you are saying that you got scared and ran away?" she asked again and raised her eyebrows one more time. He looked down at the ground without speaking anything ahead.

"Then what do you want from me?" she asked and added further, "Let's just get clear about it so no one can be confused." He stayed the same as he gritted his teeth.

"I don't want any sort of relationship but I want to be with you," he said. She let out a chuckled and nodded. "So you want to be in a casual sort of relationship?" she asked and added again, "Sorry, sorry. No relationship. So, casual what? Friends with benefits?"

Jaiden sighed and shook his head slightly as he moved his eyes back to meet her. "Not just physical, Keya. I..." he said and stopped while looking away uncomfortably.

He didn't want to share his sorrows and whin about his pain yet the thought of not seeing her scared him, it disturbed him. He wanted to go on with how they were going but he feared she was taking some different route and moving ahead of him.

"I can't go there," he said in a low voice. "Why?" she asked and added ahead when he kept watching her, "I want to know something about you, Dev. I know nothing. Who are you?"