21. Aʟʟ Fᴏʀ Yᴏᴜ

❝If someone is pushing you away,That's when the person needs you most

That's when the person needs you most.❞

-----------------------------

He let out a deep breath and moved his head aside with great difficulty. He winced while feeling a deep ache even with that slight movement and moved his hands up. He held his head with one hand and blinked his eyes a few times to adjust them to the brightness that filled his room.

He moved in his place to get up at his place. He took a few deep breaths while feeling short of any energy within his body. Everything felt heavier and the room seemed to be moving around.

He looked again around his room and closed his eyes momentarily. His throat was itching and craving water. He coughed a few times and let out a deep breath again. With great difficulty, he moved in his seat and reached towards the glass and jar kept on the table in front.

He ditched the glass and poured the water in his mouth directly from the jar. It fell aside from the edges of his mouth and wetted his clothes. He coughed hard this time and threw the water out on the floor. The coughs went on for some time before he settled.

His eyes moved rapidly around at the mess he had created and looked at his mobile that was laying at one side. He slid on the ground and got his mobile. He checked the time to see he had already wasted more than a day.

He sighed and slid down the notification bar to see tons of missed calls. Two of them were from usual people but seeing that third name with the most number of calls and messages made him feel the worst.

He had an idea but it hit him there that he had pulled her inside this darkness along with him. He gulped hard as his fingers played on that name. But before he could dial it, a knock on the door pulled him back to reality. His eyes moved up when the door flung open and his father entered the room.

"I am glad to see you back on earth," he said with sarcasm visible in his voice. Jaiden gritted his teeth but stayed quiet while moving his gaze to the ground.

"I have talked with Vedika and she had cancelled all of your commitments for a few days. You won't be going anywhere until that rumour has died down," he said again and added further, "Besides, if anyone asks then just say that you have nothing to do with that girl. I have already told the reporters that you don't know her or have any sort of relationship with her. She is just using you to get inside like any other outsider."