08. Uɴɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ Aᴅᴠɪᴄᴇs

❝Unsolicited advice is usually more about the needs of the giver than the receiver

❝Unsolicited advice is usually more about the needs of the giver than the receiver.❞

--------------------------

Armaan put the camera down and looked at the screen aside. His assistant editor was going through the clicks one by one. He showed a thumbs up. Armaan gave him a small smile before looking at his model for today. One of the most successful actors in the industry, Tia Malik, looked at him and raised her eyebrows in questioning. He gave her a thumbs up. She smiled and nodded before moving from her place and making a way towards him to see the pictures. 

Tia was in her early 20s but got into the industry earlier than others. She debuted as a child artist at the age of 5 and kept taking up projects. She got her first lead project at the young age of 16 and since then, in the past 6-7 years, she has worked in numerous commercial as well as content movies and has paved her way into Bollywood by becoming favourites with people as well as industry people. Having an actor and director father helped her in a way but she defined her journey by taking the challenging roles and proving her worth so no one can question her abilities. People believed she got what she deserved and there are not many people who point to her success. 

She had embraced numerous awards since her days of being a child artist. Yet she looks forward to rising further and is eyeing Hollywood now. "Amazing shots, Maan. After all, you have always been good with the camera," she said while poking his arm. Armaan laughed and nodded. "I would agree to that," he said in a teasing way. She chuckled.

Tia, having grown with industry kids, knew Armaan well. He has always been sweet and kind and that's what made her like him and get along with him. Samaira and Jaiden were around her too and when she was fine talking with Jaiden, she and Samaira parted ways pretty long back.

"I would select a few and send it to you," he said and added awkwardly, "Do post one or two on your account. It will mean a lot." She glared at him and hit his arm playfully. 

"I didn't come all the way here for nothing," She said and smiled further, "I have always admired your work and I truly want people to know your worth." Armaan smiled and nodded.