This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, place, business, incidents or events are either a product of the author's imagination or used only in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

Hi, its neko and I'm back!

You know the drill. Please check trigger warnings before proceeding to read this story. My novels are slice of life genres of romance so most of the things happening are representations of real events. My novel contains a lot of serious topics that may or may not trigger you as a reader. 

This story is a bit darker than the first one I wrote (please do check that out if you're interested) but please do not be afraid on reading this. 

So, then again, please do enjoy if you're gonna read this.

TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains dark themes which include graphic representations of homophobia, bullying, violence, suicidal ideation, self-harm and death. This is also about homosexual love and admiration so if you're homophobic, please stay out of this story. Lastly, this story contains profanities.

*** Characters of this story are imperfect and sensitive like the teenagers that they are. So if you can't tolerate their decisions, please go read another book.

2023

who am i to you?

neko ♡

:>