Chapter 2 - Worry

Marks POV
11:45 P.M

I keep tossing and turning. I can't fall asleep. What happened to Jack? Me and him have never been to close, and I only knew Jake from collage.

I eventually just get up and go to the kitchen to make some coffee. As I'm walking down the stairs I here small sobs. Entering the kitchen, I see jack, he was sitting on the floor, leaning on a cabinet. He was wearing a green hoodie, and some grey sweats.

His eyes were puffy, and full of tears. The whites of his eyes red.

"Jack?" I asked walking in. I must have startled him, because he jumped, hitting his head on the cabinet door.

"Shit sorry Jack." I said, walking over.

He was rubbing his eyes, trying to dry them.

"Jack," I said, sitting next to him. "What's wrong.."

I wrapped my arm around him. He rested his head on my shoulder. My face heat up a bit, I don't know why.

"I..nothing..it's nothing Mark." He said, trying to get up. He stood and mumbled a simple. 'Good night' while walking up to his room.

I stood there in the kitchen, not doing anything. I should have gone after him but I just stood there.

I'm really worried that something bad is happening to him.

-------

Jacks POV
I walk into my room, Jake already fast asleep, laying on his back snoring loudly. Our bed was in the middle of the room, two small tables on the side. Our closet had a mirror door, and full of, mostly, Jakes things. Jake was on his back in the middle of the bed. I lay next to him turning on my side, facing the wall. I looked at the grey-ish blue walls.

I started to hear a faint noise coming from downstairs, it sounded like someone was in the kitchen. I assumed it was still Mark, making food or something. He was probably making coffee and starting his day Early. He's done that a lot.

I finally start to fall asleep, as I could begin to feel myself dreaming.

AN: I felt like writing another chapter because I can't sleep. I got my sister to read the first chapter and me and her both Were thinking almost the same thing. We both knew what we
Wanted to happen in this story. Feel free to add any suggestions if you want to!

Sorry that this was short! It's almost 3:00 A.M where I am, and I wanted to write for a bit. Let me know if you want long chapters or short chapters. I'll try and do longer, but not to long that you can't read it all in one sitting.

Anyway,

I hope you guys enjoyed, and I will see you, in the next chapter! Buh-byeeee!