Chapter: 11 - One year ago...

⚠️WARNING⚠️

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER!

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS.

2018

1 year ago

Jacks POV

"Now this is very important to me. Don't mess it up." Jake scolded me.

I nodded quickly. Today was the day that I was gonna meet his old friend. Mark I think was his name.

Mark was sitting in the kitchen, and Jake and I were in the bathroom, so Mark couldn't hear.

Jake opened the door, letting us both leave.

We step into the kitchen and I look up to see a man sitting at the table. He had similar hair to me, but a bit longer and the top was died red, and it was black. He was tan and wore glasses. He wore blue jeans and a red plaid button up shirt.

My face flushed at the sight of him. I shook my head, to get my head straight.

"Mark, this is Jack, my boyfriend." Jake said introducing me to the man in front of me.

He had already stood up and was in front of me.

He reached his hand out to me, which I took, shaking it.

"Nice to meet you." He said in a deep voice.

We all sat down at the round, wooden table.

On the table sat a few different types of food that I had made, and three wine glasses.

(Just pretend Mark can drink, just for the story)

Mark and Jake ate and talked together. I kinda played with my food, zoning out, when I heard my name. I looked up to see Jake and Mark looking at me.

"Jack? Hello?" Mark questioned me. "You there?"

I snapped back to reality. "Oh sorry. Yeah." I quickly said. "What did you say?"

"I was just asking if you were okay, you've been really quite." He said.

"Oh uhm.." I tried to think of an excuse. "I'm just.. tired.."

"Oh." Mark started. "Do you wanna go lie down or something?" He asked.

"Oh no that's okay, I'm not that tired." I told him, not wanting Jake to get
upset with me.

"Oh, uh.. okay then.." He then gave Jake a look.

Jake gave him a small shrug. Mark then looked down and ate some more of his food. Jake
took that chance to give me a small glare.

I knew he was upset, probably because of the terrible lie I came up with.

Soon enough Jake and Mark starting talking again.

I couldn't really focus on what they were saying. All that I could do was stare at the red-haired muscular
man in front of me.

I looked at his beautiful chocolate brown eyes as he laughed with Jake.

Seán!

You have a boyfriend!

Stop with these thoughts!

I yelled at myself.

Though I tried not to, I couldn't stop looking at him.

His perfect tan skin...