Chapter: 14 - Cheater

9:00 P.M

Marks POV

I was just sitting in the living room, watching TV, when I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned over to see Jack, walking over to the chair near the couch. He sat down and kinda just looked everywhere but me.

Is he upset about something?

"Jack? You alright?" I asked.

He looked at me, and then slowly nodded.

"Just.. had an.. interesting thought yesterday.." he mumbled.

"Oh... uh, alright then.." I said.

I glanced at the clock.

9:03.

Jeez.

I wonder why Jake isn't back.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Jack- I mean, Seán, grab a book and start reading. I couldn't help but look at his adorable little face. He was wearing glasses, and looking really happy reading the book. I smiled to myself. When he looked up at me, I quickly looked away and pretended to focus on whatever was on TV.

My show had changed to 'the office', so I just started to act like I knew what was going on. I've never actually seen this show, but I recognized a few of the characters. Soon enough he went back to reading. I glanced at him once again, to see him holding the book with one hand, and resting his head on the other, while resting his elbow on the arm of the chair.

I smiled again as I looking back to the TV.

God he's fucking adorable.

I heard him yawn and I glanced at him.

He lay his head down on the arm of the chair and kept reading, his eyes slightly more closed than before.

I smile softly again and this time I keep my eyes on him for a bit longer.

A few minutes later, I was watching the show, when I heard soft snores coming from across the room. I peeked over at Seán to see him sound asleep.

He had his arm under his head, while it wrested on the armrest. His other arm was also on the arm rest, but infront of his face. Under his arm was the book he was reading. He had curled up a bit on the chair, and he looked kinda uncomfortable.

I quickly shut the TV off, and got up, walking over to him. I chuckled quietly when I saw he still had his glasses on. I took them off and set on a nearby table. I then gently picked him up bridal style, trying not to wake him, and slowly carried him up the stairs, and to his room.

I push the door open with my foot, as Seán snuggles into my chest. I blush a slight shade of red, and I walked him over to his bed.

I lay him down, and he quickly turns to his side, cuddling into his pillow. I grab his blanket and softly lay it on him.

As I just stand there, smiling like an idiot, I hear a phone notification. I quietly step out and shut the door. I then jog into the living room, as quiet as possible, to find the sorce of the noise.

I grab my phone and see no new notifications.

I then turn to Seáns phone.

Mark, don't do it.

It's not your phone.

Don't even think about it.

But, being the nosy ass that I am, I pick up his phone anyway.