Happy halloween!!! Part 1

Starscream was just helping the children put pumpkins around the base as well as some decorations. He didn't understand the occasion but it seemed fun since he could be out and about and scaring humans for fun.

The kids were all dressed up.

Raf was a little robot with door wings. Starscream thought it looked somewhat impressive but secretly wished it was wings instead.

Miko was dressed as some sort of super hero wrestler. At least that was what she said. He honestly couldn't see it considering she was wearing some red underwear over some tights and a colorful cape and mask. He thought she looked kind of like rainbow puked on her.

Jack. Well he liked jacks. It was simple but he didn't understand why the small human was just wearing torn clothes and paint all over. He said something about it being a zombie apocalypse costume he made? Starscream was still confused. But when they human explained it he understood it a little and thought it was a little disgusting but the scientist in him was thoroughly intrigued and wanted to test the theory.

Jack also explained he probably shouldn't test that. Primus Frag it all. Now he wanted to try it even more!

Fear him humans. For he will make the dead rise! He's done it before! Just not with human biology. Yet.
MwahahHhahHahHAhaHha!!

~Timeskip~
It was nighttime now and Starscream had been gone the rest of the day.

Jack was worried of course. But everyone else was worse.

Swindle was trying to keep them occupied.

That's when the lights flickered.

Pick what happens next.

A

B

C