Happy halloween part 2

https://youtu.be/YuhwVNJ3IEs (or if you can't use this go look up Halloween at Freddy's remix.)

A scream could be heard from the darkened hallway.

An eerie cackling laugh echoed not a second after.

Jack, Miko, and Raf paled and hid behind their respective guardians.

Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee all took defensive measures to protect their charges.

The lights flickered back on.

Blood covered the walls.

Bumblebee whirled in surprise.

The kids screamed.

Energon and body parts were strung across the floor and hung above their heads.

But what scared them the most was that Starscreams head was hanging from the ceiling with just his spinal cord and wings intact.

Arcee stared at the sight in complete horror.

Bulkhead puked off to the side.

The 'dead' human bodies strewn on the floor picked themselves up off the floor and started to moan and groan, arms out stretched and reaching for the six in front of them.

They all screamed.

Arcee shot at the humans but made sure not to harm them cause she wasn't sure what was going on. She grabbed Jack while her friends grabbed the others and ran down the hall.

Where was Optimus??

Where was Wheeljack?

Ratchet????

Anyone??????

They searched and searched but every room was decorated with a single part from Starscreams body and energon and blood.

A disembodied hand.

A foot.

The rest of the leg.

Each room was different.

But each part was hung the same way as the head was.

From the ceiling.

Only one room was lit up menacingly.

They ran to it and found Swindle chained to the wall with energon bleeding from wounds he didn't have before they left.

He looked in every sense of the word... dead.

There were human body parts strewn across the room just like the rest.

Only this time instead of just one cybertronian body piece there was more.

Laying on either side of Swindles dead body lay the heads of their friends.

The six screamed in horror and puked and cried in anguish.

Their friends were... gone.

Little did they know it was all an elaborate plan made by yours truly.

Starscream stood outside with his new friends. "You think I scared them enough or should I continue with our plans?" He asked the bots beside him.

Optimus hummed. "I believe you have done enough damage for today Starscream. Let us go in and console our friends for I fear you have traumatized them all. I am intrigued though. Where did you come up with this?"

Starscream smirked. "It was mostly Swindles idea of a prank. He wanted to scare them into thinking that I brought back the dead. Do you think they hurt the humans we asked to help us with the plan?"

Ratchet scoffed. "They wouldn't harm the humans unless they did it by accident. Now let's go before they really think we're all dead. I am curious how you managed to get the body parts."

Starscream grinned evilly. "A dead clone."

Wheeljack laughed. "That makes sense!"

Ratchet looked horrified.

Knockout and Starscreams trine laughed.

Soundwave had a smiley face on his visor as he played a recording of megatrons laugh again.

Shockwave hummed. "This was a very logical scare tactic. Should we use this in order to terrify Megatron?"

Starscreams optics widened and gleamed evilly. "Yes."

Everyone went inside and got tackle hugged by the six victims and punched a bit.

Then all of them planned the biggest prank ever on Megatron himself.

(Sorry about the wait guys. Been busy working and I fell spraining both my ankles two different times and was going through a lot. I lost my grandparents, my house, my cousin and was forced to move. I moved in with my best friend and we don't have hot water and a good fridge since we're using my mini fridge for food. Both our cars keep breaking down so yeah... lots of stuffs been happening and I couldn't think of how to write this all down in my book for the Halloween special so I just winged it after rping so much with my rp buddies. I'm not gone promise! I've just been a little busy and depressed so I haven't exactly been writing as much and I'm trying to sell things in order to pay off by bills. Wish me luck!)