Sixteen

It was quiet when everyone returned from the Harbinger. The only sound the bots heard was the humans game playing.

Optimus became slightly worried thinking that something may have happened. He looked around for Ratchet and decided to check the med bay for Ratchet or Starscream, so he left the other Autobots with the children.

Starscream and Swindle were still in recharge when Optimus came into the med bay to find either his friend or his new ally. Optimus was throughly surprised to find his new allies fast asleep and decided to leave them alone in order to find his medic friend. He went back into the main room to check if Ratchet were there.

Optimus was throughly surprised by the fact that Ratchet was indeed back in the main room already.

Ratchet looked up from the monitors to see Optimus walking in from the med bay.

Optimus almost sighed in relief seeing his friend. "Ratchet, how is Starscream now."

Ratchet vented. "Last I saw he was still in recharge. We won't know how he's feeling until he wakes. How did the excavation go? Did you get the energon?" He asked as he looked for his wrench.

Optimus deflated from his tensed form. "We were able to get all the energon we could onto the trailer from the cave before we got anyome to notice."

Ratchet nodded. We should probably see what else Starscream can do for us if he's to stay with us now."

Optimus agreed. "We should ask the children if Starscream spoke to them or not already."

Ratchet followed Optimus as he walked away.

~.~.~.~.~.~

Jack, Raf, and Miko were on the couch talking when Optimus and Ratchet came up them.

Miko looked up at them. "Hey guys! What's up?" Miko was grinning happily.

Optimus spoke up before Ratchet did. "Hello Miko, Raf, and Jack."

Ratchet spoke up for Optimus. "Did Starscream wake up while we were gone?"

Raf nodded. "He actually had just gone back to the med bay to get some more rest. He still didn't look very well."

Jack spoke up this time. "He actually said something about having a dream of Primus and wanting to speak to everyone once we gained his trust."

Miko frowned. "Why should we wait to gain his trust? If it's something important than he should tell us already!"

Optimus vented. "Starscream does not tell what others want him to. He mostly lies or tells half truths. In Megatron's hands he was the best at deceit so it was never easy to get information from now."

Ratchet grumbled. "Threatening him only gets you half the information he has and its always nonsense most of the time."

Miko huffed and crossed her arms angrily. "I'll make him talk." She mumbled, "Somehow..."

Jack and Raf shared uneasy glances with each other. The only thoughts anyone could think was that Starscream's in for it now.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

You guys have been waiting patiently for awhile now so heres your update.

I want to know your opinion on what Starscream's secret is. If you dont want to comment on it you can pm me if you want but I really want to know what you guys think.