Eleven

Swindle was very excited to see the three humans. He was so excited that as soon as they came out of the bridge,  he swooped them into a big hug clicking happily.

Starscream's optics widened when Swindle hugged the human children. He was definitely not expecting his minicon to do that. He vented and rubbed a servo across his face plate. He turned away from everyone feeling slightly embarrassed by his minicons affectionate side. He started walking down the ship looking around boredly and in deep thought. He unconsciously walked so far into the ship that when he was pulled from his thoughts, he found himself in a familiar area he once knew.

Swindle let the humans go and turned around to happily speak with Starscream but noticed him missing. He looked sad for a second before he transformed and let one of the humans, Miko, ride with him to find his friend.

Starscream put a code in to open the door he was in front of. It opened and stayed open. Starscream walked to the berth in the middle of the room and sat on it. Beside the berth was a small desk table he once found. Starscream opened the one drawer and pulled out a small halogear. He stared down at it in his hands. He snapped out of his trance of staring and shook his helm to clear it.