Thirty-Four

Back on Cybertron...

Shockwave got Soundwave's message. To say he was shocked would be an understatement. He walked over to two stasis pods with his Predacon watching. He got to work draining the fluid keeping the two seekers asleep. He could only hope they could move.

Skywarp was the first to open his optics in his capsule then Thundercracker opened his own. They both saw Shockwave as he pressed a button on the pods to open them. Both were confused. Didn't they die? Didn't they feel the shattering of a trine bond?

Shockwave opened Thundercracker's first and helped him stay upright before he fell. "Predaking, support Thundercracker's right side. Together we shall move him to a berth before we do the same Skywarp." He got a low growl in response as Predaking walked up beside Thundercracker's side and helped him walk.

Thundercracker tried to speak. "Wha... wher... Sta..."

Shockwave shushed him. "You have been in my care for quite some time. Megatron dies not know you and your trinemate live. Starscream needs you but first I need to make sure you can at least move and speak again before we leave to Earth to save your leader."

Thundercracker's optics widened. "Wha... wro..." He frowned as he couldn't even ask a simple question about his sister.

Shockwave answered despite the confusing words that could barely be understood. "Starscream is not in good health I'm afriad. Megatron has done her a great travesty. Soundwave is afraid she will not survive much longer without your help." He sat Thundercracker down on the berth leaving him to grab Skywarp.

Thundercracker was stunned. How did Shockwave know Starscream was a femme?

"Soundwave, Knockout, and I are the only ones who know about her secret (that are still alive). I do not believe Megatron found out until maybe after he forced himself on her. Maybe he still doesn't know. It would be illogical to think otherwise." Shockwave stated monotonously.

Both Thundercracker and Skywarp's optics widened before narrowing in pure rage. They desperately wanted to murder the monster that forced himself on their baby sister. They would rip him to shreds for what he did to her. All they had to do first was help their leader and move their bodies without any faults.

Shockwave spoke up once again. "We all wish to exact our revenge on him. Some more so than others. Starscream and Bumblebee as well as Soundwave all hold a heavy grudge on Megatron for his deeds done unto them. It would not be illogical to presume that even Knockout now holds that grudge as well." He gently set Skywarp down next to Thundercracker and got them both to try and move a limb with little effort.

Thundercracker tried to speak again. "Wher... Sta..."

Shockwave looked him in the optics. "Starscream is on Earth with the Autobots. They have been protectingher these past few weeks."

Thundercracker vented. "Sta... bots... kno..."

Shockwave turned away to grab a scanner. "The Autobots know of her... disposition.  Megatron does not know of her being sparked though. We can only hope that Megatron does not get wind of the sparklings he sired. It would be illogical of him to raise them to be warriors."

Skywarp spoke this time, better than his brother. "He can't do dat! Star wouldna let 'em!"

Shockwave would have frowned if he had a mouth. "She has no choice on what will become of the sparklings unless she lives."

The hard truth settled deep into their processors. Their sister was dying because of the sparklings, and they weren't there to see her.

Thundercracker was determined to get his little sister and help her, for he knew only one way to help her. He only hoped they could make it to her on time. "Elp... us... go..."

Shockwave poked Thundercracker's jaw. "You seem to have more difficulty with speech then you do movement. As soon as you are both fully functional all of us may go to Earth and stop this war. Soundwave will send a bridge and we will head out together. The two of you will meet with the Prime and see Starscream. I will meet up with Megatron and see if he has made any progress with trying to find Starscream."

Skywarp pouted from where he sat. "We see Star soon TC."

Thundercracker nodded and smiled at his brother, only one side lifted.

Shockwave poked Thundercracker's face. "Can you feel the left side of your face?" He asked as he poked it again.

Thundercracker frowned. "'Nough."

Shockwave's optic flashed. "Your getting better." He walked to his monitors and typed in formulas that none of the others could understand.

Predaking growled softly and nudged Shockwave's shoulder plate.

Shockwave looked down at his creation. "Soon Predaking. Why don't you go for a flight?"

Predaking perked up. He turned tail and left the three in the lab to go flying around his planet.