Twenty-two

Another secret will be revealed. Maybe. And there might be a mild shipping part. Also the song above is the song that Starscream sings. The person singing is really good and I really wanted her voice to be  the one singing it. Isn't she amazing guys!?
~~~~

Starscream awoke in the middle of the night, while Swindle stayed asleep. She sat up and held the mesh blanket on her shoulder plates to keep warm as she was still getting cold. She seen that noone else was in the med bay and decided to go to the rec room to see if anyone was there.

When Starscream seen that noone was there, she vented and decided to go sit on the roof of the silo. She stared up at the sky with unshed tears in her optics. She didn't care if anyone was awake or asleep right now, because all she wanted to do was scream and cry for the one she lost so long ago.

Starscream spoke. "It's been so long Sky... I miss you so much..." She wrapped the blanket closer around her before she started to sing, not knowing that someone was awake and outside taking a breather.

"I tried to walk together
But the night was growing dark
Thought you were beside me
But I reached and you were gone
Sometimes I hear you calling
From some distant shore
I hear you crying softly for the way it was before"

The bot on the ground was startled by the singing. They leaned against the silo and listened, standing right under the spot where Starscream sat on the roof.

"Where are you now
Are you lost
Will I find you again
Are you alone
Are you afraid
Are you searching for me
Why did you go, I had to stay
Now I'm reaching for you
Will you wait, will you wait
Will I see you again

You took it with you when you left
These scars are just a trace
Now it wonders lost and wounded
This heart that I misplaced"

The bot looked down feeling sad. This song... it sounded so... close to Starscream's spark. Was it how she was feeling all this time? They listened quietly when they could tell the song was coming to an end.

"Where are you now
Are you lost
Will I find you again
Are you alone
Are you afraid
Are you searching for me
Why did you go I had to stay
Now I'm reaching for you
Will you wait, will you wait
Will I see you again"

When the song ended the bot spoke up. "You have a beautiful voice Starscream."

Starscream yelped, startled, and fell off the silo. She closed her optics and let go of her blanket in shock. She tried to activate her flight capabilities but forgot they no longer worked.

The bot was fast. He seen what happened and quickly opened his arms to catch her.

Starscream's optics opened as soon as she felt servos instead of solid ground. She looked up into the mechs faceplate to thank him but felt herself flush in embarrassment as she noticed the position she was in.

The mech was happy that Starscream was okay now. He looked down at her faceplates and took notice of how he was holding her.

The blanket Starscream used on the roof, fell on top of them covering their helms and pushing their faceplates closer on accident.

They accidentally shared a kiss.

Starscream tensed, freezing in the bots arms.

The bot moved his helm away and raised a servo to pull the blanket down. He gently set Starscream down onto her legs but noticed she wasn't responding to being set down. He sat her down and gently pulled the blanket around her frame. He kneeled beside her and spoke. "Starscream? Are you alright?" He touched her shoulder plate causing Starscream to flinch.

Starscream shuttered her optics twice before focusing again. She pushed his servo off her with slap. She trembled in fear and cowered behind her raised servos. She held back a sob as she curled herself into a ball and held the blanket closer to hide her small trembling body.

The bot vented and went to sit beside the young femme. He seen the flinch and spoke softly. "It's alright Starscream. I will not hurt you. This I promise."

Starscream choked on a sob as it clawed its way out as she looked over at him with shimmering dull optics. Tears dripped down her faceplate as she watched him open his arms willing to show that he was welcome to anything she throws at him. She broke down. She whimpered before slowly moving towards him. She cried silently as she leaned into his chest to allow him to hug her.

The bot gently held her to him and softly stroked in between her wings and circles onto her lowe wings for comfort since he read about seekers when he was younger.

Starscream whimpered slightly at first, still tense in his grasp, but slowly relaxed as he only rubbed soothing circles into her wings. It felt... good. Slowly but surely, she trusted him enough to purr as he comforted her to let him know she was thankful. She kept her helm laid on his chassis. "Thank you..." She whispered to him in the dark night.

The mech smiled down at her softly. "You are welcome Starscream."

Starscream looked up at him without moving. "I'm sorry. I... I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. Sometimes... sometimes I can't control what my body does." She looked down hiding her faceplates in the warm blanket tucked arounf her.

The mech hummed. "There is no need to apologize, Starscream.  But I am here for you if you wish to talk. You have no need to carry this burden you hold on your shoulder plates alone."

Starscream whimpered. "B...but what... what if that burden is something... I'm ashamed of?" She whispered, trembling in the mech's arms.

He vented. "Then I will be here to help you if wish it." He rubbed one more circle on Starscream's wings before he looked down at her, carefully pulling her chin up with one digit. "I promise." He said making her look at him.

She grabbed his servo with both of hers not willing her tears to fall. She sucked it up... for him. She held his servo lookong away with her optics closed. "M... Me... Mega... Megatron... he..." She choked out a sob.

The mech held her gingerly as he seen a few tears fall from her closed optics. He brushed them away with his hand that wasn't being held. "What did he do Starscream?" He asked softly.

Starscream shook in fear. "If I... if I tell you... he'll kill you..."

The mech lifted Starscream's head out of the blanket to look at him again and firmly said, "He will not kill me Starscream. I won't let him. Please allow me to carry this burden away from your shoulder plates."

Starscream clung to the mech a bit before burrowing her faceplate into his chassis and sobbing again. "I couldn't stop him!" She brokenly sobbed out. "He wouldn't stop! I begged him to! And he wouldn't stop... he wouldn't stop..." She cried whispering at the end.

"What wouldn't he stop Starscream? Did he hurt you?" The mech asked.

Starscream hiccuped sobbing uncontrollably. "He wouldn't stop... It hurt so much... and he wouldn't stop... Why... Why me? Why did he have to r...rape me" She whimpered.

~~~~~
{A/N so guys... who do you think the mystery mech is? Any guesses?}