Chapter fourty-three

Optimus was at the monitor checking for decepticons or energon signals when Ratchet came into the area.

"Optimus!" Ratchet said as he came up to him and stood by him. "I think we may be able to save Starscream."

Optimus looked down to his oldest friend. "Are you sure old friend?"

Ratchet smiled. "We just need to hope Skyfire wakes up but if he doesn't wake up within a day or we're going to jumpstart Starscream's spark by reopening her trine bonds. It'll probably make her go into an unexpected early labor but we have to take the chances. Knockout and I shall work on some incubators for the sparklings so hopefully we can save them as well."

Optimus nodded. "Very well. I have hope that you and Knockout will save them."

Ratchet nodded with a small blush on his faceplates. He was not used to so much praise by his dearest friend. "We'll give him two day but if Skyfire doesn't wake up by then, then I will do my best."

Optimus rested his servo on Ratchet's shoulder plate. "I have absolute faith in your abilities my friend."

Ratchet smiled softly and had hope shining in his optics. "Thank you Optimus."

Optimus smiled. "Your welcome." He patted his friends shoulder before letting go.

Ratchet smiled. "I'll tell the others then."

"Others?" He asked.

Ratchet chuckled. "Soundwave groundbridged Skywarp and Thundercracker onto the base. Their with the other cons. Their friends."

Optimus smiled. "I will see them shortly to welcome them to earth."

Ratchet nodded and left.

(Whelp here's your chapter guys. I'm sorry it's not what you expected but that's because I had already written it down months ago I just never typed it up and published it. I do not have chapter 44 written yet so the next few chappies are gonna be some doozies. I might write more tonight when I get home from work if I'm feeling up to it. ~pikachukite)