Chapter forty-two

Knockout grinned happily at his two other best pals. "Finally!" He laughed as happy tears fell down his faceplates as he hugged the two.

The two grinned back. "We missed you too Knocks." One said while the other just hugged the scrap out of the medic without hurting his little sparkling.

The two let go of the medic once he was finished crying and he started cleaning his face.

Knockout chuckled. "I'm going to pass out if I keep crying like this."

The two laughed silently agreeing with him on that. They both knew he was emotional right now.

Soundwave's broken speech pattern broke the comfortable silence. "Are You coming in?" He had gone back to his voice clips for a bit to rest his voice box. It was after all still damaged from years of abuse.

The three mechs went inside the room after hearing him.

Knockout immediately went over to check on Starscream and her sparklings. "She'll be giving birth soon if things progress the way they are. Her spark is extremely stressed and can't handle much more. We'll probably have to induce the birthing right after we strengthen her spark bonds."

Ratchet nodded. "That is true but we must wait until the big guy over here wakes up. He's probably one of the bigger factors of her going into a coma."

Knockout nodded. "One of the factors but not exactly the biggest one. We'll have to reforge her spark bonds and then go from there. We don't know if she'll wake up immediately or not."

One of the new mechs spoke. "We'll have to try. We won't give up on her. Our stubbornness won't let us."

Soundwave smiled and nodded agreeing with the mech.

Ratchet smirked. "We'll have to tell Optimus but I'm sure none of us are going to give up on her. After all she's the hope of the future of Cybertron."

All of the awake mechs grinned happily and were filled with hope.

Ratchet left to go tell Optimus the news.