Giving up control

*🌶🌶 warning*

I close the door behind me, pull Loki towards me by his belt and push him up against the wall.

My fevered mouth meets his cold lips as I claim him once more, my tongue gliding along his lower lip before I pull it in with my teeth. He moans into the kiss, his hands in my hair, pulling me hard against him leaving me breathless.

"Strip." I command and as he goes to wave his hand I stop him. "No Loki... undress yourself normally, slowly."

His mouth parted and breath shallow, he slowly starts undoing the buttons on his shirt, never taking his eyes off of mine.

"Good." I breathe. "Now take it off."

He nods at me, slowly pulling his shirt past his shoulders, over his toned biceps and forearms before discarding it to the floor. I step back to admire him, my eyes confidently skimming over his body, his cheeks turning pink under my gaze.

"You have a beautiful body, Loki." I smirk.
"Thank you Safie..." He whispers.
"You know you're incredibly stunning right?" I say, still wearing a smirk.
"I don't see it... but I appreciate you saying it." He mumbled and my heart momentarily breaks.
"Oh Loki... Let me show you just how beautiful I think your body is." I whisper in his ear as I trail kisses hungrily down his neck, my hands running up his torso, making sure to touch every inch of him. Loki closes his eyes and savours my affection.

"Take off the rest of your clothes." I breathe and he obeys, unbuckling his belt, unzipping his trousers and hooking his thumbs under the waistband of both his trousers and underwear, pulling them down so that they fell at his ankles and he stepped out of them.
"Good... now go lay on the bed." I instruct and he does as he's told, laying down in the centre of the bed.

I go over to where my satin green dressing gown is hanging up and pull off the belt. Then I walk over to my bedside table and retrieve my matching sleeping mask.
I show both to Loki and he immediately understands what I'm going to do, his dick twitching in response.

"Hold out your wrists."

He does, and I tie them together using the dressing gown belt, pushing his arms up above his head, I secure his hands to the bedpost with the remainder of the fabric. I then take the blind and slip it over his eyes.
Straddling him, I lean down, ghosting my lips across his, pulling away slightly everytime Loki tries to kiss me.

"Tell me what you want Loki." I tease and he smiles, pulling on his restraints.
"Kiss me, please." He begs and I reward his obedience by granting him what he wanted. His lips parted as we kissed, allowing me to taste him and for him to taste me. Our tongues dance together as the need in both of us rises, our moans muffled by each other's lips. My hands weave into his hair, tugging at the back of his neck to expose his throat. Loki groans loudly as I kiss and suckle at his neck, over his chest and down his stomach.

"Fuck." He hisses, writhing against his restraints, as I position myself in between his legs, licking up his length, swirling my tongue around his tip, tasting his lust. I take him into my mouth, slowly working myself up and down him until he touches the back of my throat. He gasps as I pick up the pace, I feel him harden even more, jumping as I flick my tongue again and again over the top.

"Safie I-"

Immediately I pull up, kissing my way back up his stomach to his mouth.

"Please.." He begs.
"Please, what Loki?" I ask innocently.
"I want you. All of you. Please." He pleads with desperation and seeing him like this is beyond erotic.

I position myself over him, slowly lowering myself down until I reach the hilt. We both moan loudly at the incredible feeling of him being inside of me.
As I slowly begin to rock my hips on top of him, I lean down and whisper into his ear.