Forgive me?

*a way longer, way spicier chapter - enjoy ✨*

Walking into my room, I shut the door and flick on the lights before stopping dead in my tracks.

Seeing Loki, knelt in front of my bed in just his underwear. His hands gently resting on top of his thighs, his long raven hair tied into a low bun at the nape of his neck and his head bowed down towards the floor.

I slowly walk over to him, lifting his chin up with my index finger.

"Lo, what're you doing?" I ask softly as his eyes flicked up to mine.

"Showing you how sorry I am." He says. "I'm yours." He looks up at me, pleadingly.

Seeing him like this did something to me. A very powerful god, on his knees, desperate.

"Why did you behave like that today?" I ask, softly but firm.

Loki casts his eyes to the floor.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you Loki." I growl and his gaze slowly meets mine again.

"I... I don't know." He whispers.

"You're lying, and I don't react well to liars little Prince." I say lowly, gripping his chin with my hand and forcing him to look up at me.

"I - I crave attention. Because, because I'm a narcissist and... I suppose I'm scared of being alone." He whispers weakly. "I can't lose you." He gasps, his voice breaking and tears pricking his eyes.

My heart shatters looking at him but I can't show him that, I know what he needs.

I stroke my thumb softly over his cheek and he closes his eyes. His lips parting as I graze my thumb over his bottom lip.

"I chose you Loki." I say clearly, before letting go of his face and watching his head bow down again.

Silently, step out of my heels before unzipping my dress and letting it fall to my feet. I watch as he struggles to stay looking at the floor.

I take a step towards him and trail my fingertips along his shoulders, watching him shudder beneath my touch.

"Show me I chose well." I whisper, tipping his chin back up to look at me. "Please me."

Lokis arms immediately reached up, ripping my underwear from me. He shuffled forwards on his knees and his fingers bit into the sides of my hips.

"No teasing, or you don't get to come tonight." I warned.

Loki immediately buried his face between my legs. His tongue delved into me and he started to eat you out like he was starved and this was his first meal in ages. I held him tight, my hand pushing on the nape of his neck, not leaving much room to pull his tongue away from my clit. With the other hand I started to stroke his hair.

"Such a good boy." I groaned softly, earning me a moan from him, the vibrations going straight to my core.

Loki held my hips steady with a tight grip from one hand as his other moved between my legs. He slowly slid two fingers inside of me, curling them over and over as he pumped them into me. His tongue keeping pace, circling mercilessly over my clit.

"Fuck... Loki..." I moan as I could feel my imminent release building.

He hums softly in acknowledgment, his pace unwavering.
I cry out as he pushes me over the edge, his fingers still pumping inside of me as I clench around them.

As my breathing starts returning to normal, he slowly pulls his fingers out of me. Gazing up at me, he slides them into his mouth. His eyes never leaving mine as he licks them clean, moaning softly.