~Chapter 12~ Departure

Chapter 12: Departure
~ Zayn's POV~

I'm sat in my room next to Perrie. It's been a week since Amanda passed out and since then nothing really happened. A lot has been going through my head lately. The major thing is 'Should I quit the band?'I haven't told anyone about this, but I've thought this through enough. "Hey Perrie?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Can you go tell everyone to go to the living room? I need to tell them something."

"Sure."

Perrie walked out of the room to go get everyone and I just sat on the bed for a minute. Am I really doing this? I walked downstairs to the living room and saw Amanda, Niall, Liam, Louis, Eleanor, Harry, Ashley, and Perrie sitting on the couches. Danielle hasn't been to the house in a week. Her and Liam, I guess, got into a big argument about the Amanda and Ross situation.

"Guys, I need to tell you all something that I've been thinking about for a while now." Everyone had worried looks on their faces and nodded. I'm doing this. "All of the hate I've been getting lately has been crazy. People saying I cheated on Perrie even though they know I love her and a whole bunch of other stuff has been stressing me out. I've come down to the conclusion that I'm gonna quit the band." Thats when all hell broke loose. The girls started crying and even the boys did too. "I love you all and the fans, but I think this is the best decision. I will continue to be your best friend and I'll still be here and watch you guys be amazing, but I just want to do this. Please don't be mad at me."

Liam stood up. Oh god. What was I thinking. He put a hand on my shoulder and started to talk. "Zayn you should do what you think is right and don't let us stop you. We'll always be here for you no matter what." He pulled me into a hug then everyone got up and we did a group hug. I still can't believe I'm doing this.

I'm sorry it's so short and sad. Earlier today at school my friend LivRose09 and I were talking about ideas for the book, then I turned on my phone after school and saw all of the stuff about Zayn. We both almost started crying. Then liv decides to say, "hey at least you have an idea of what to write for Little Payne. I don't even know what to say about Zayn. Yes I'm heartbroken, but he's doing what's best for him and that's what I want for him and all the boys. My biggest question is: how long are the other four gonna stay together? Let me know what you guys think.

Word count: 486
Remember to:
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow

Thanks guys! Love you 😘 ~ Ry 😜