~ Chapter 7~ Oh My

Chapter 7: Oh My
#AMANDA'S POV#

*Next day*

All last night Liam was begging me to tell him why I didn't tell him and tosing for him. i refused to and locked myself in my room. Today the boys were at the studio and the girls went shopping. I really didn't want to go with the girls because it would take all day and they would make me try on a bunch of clothes and shoes. So I'm home alone. I love that movie! The 6 of us usually watch all of them every Christmas together. Ok, I'm off topic. Anyways, once I got up, I took a shower, went downstairs, found food, and went to the living room. I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels. Nothing was on but the boring news and talk shows. I started walking around the house thinking of something to do.

Idea! I ran upstairs, grabbed my guitar, then ran back downstairs to the recording studio. I have no idea why the guys don't record here. Oh well.

As I was walking I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw nothing. I might just be hearing things. I started walking again, but I heard that sound again. I decided to do a trick I learned in karate. I pretended that I dropped something, but I did a backflip and landed behind the person. ( A/N I know this probably can't happen but just pretend) and kicked the person in the back. Whoever it was got pushed against the wall. As soon as that happened the person took off the mask and I saw that blonde hair.

*********************************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED. SORRY ITS SHORT. I'VE ALREADY HAD 4 SNOW DAYS THIS PAST MONTH AND I SHOULD'VE UPDATED BUT I DIDN'T. TOMORROW I SADLY HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ON WEEKENDS. I ALREADY HAVE UP TO CHAPTER 10 I THINK IT IS PLANNED. NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNABE FILLED WITH DRAMA AND SOMETHING I BET NO ONE IS EXPECTING. BUT WHO DO YOU THINK THE BLONDE IS? EVEN THOUGH I BET YOU ALREADY KNOW I=YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON FOR SURE. WILL TRY TO UPDATE LATER ON TONIGHT. THANKS FOR READING. VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT PLEASE.