~Chapter 5~ That Jerk

Chapter 5: That Jerk
#LIAM'S POV#

After Amanda and Niall went outside the girls came over. By the girls I mean Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie and Ashley. (A/N Ashley is going to be Harry's gf its just a madeup name.) The girls love Amanda and Amanda loves them. They are like older sisters to her.I like it because when they are not here Amanda is the only girl in the house. As soon as they came in they rushed to the TV and turned on the news. i walked over there a little suspicious. Then I saw Amanda's boyfriend, Ross. I didn't really like him when I met him,but if Amanda was happy then I guess I was too.

"Ross, what about Amanda Payne?'' The interviewer asked. " Truth is I don't really like her. So Amanda if you're watching this we are done,'' after he said that he kissed the other girl.I heard a little sob then feet running upstairs. ''What do we do now she is heartbroken?'' Harry asked.''Girls you go comfort Amanda. The boys and I will figure out something to do.'' I got a lot of replies like''got it'' or ''alrights'' and one ''sir yes sir'' from Louis. That crazy boy.

#AMANDA'S POV#

I ran upstairs and straight to my room. I hid under the blankets on my bed and started crying a lot. KNOCK KNOCK. '' Leave me alone,'' I cried. ''Come on Mand let us in,'' I heard Perrie's sweet voice ring through my ears. After three minutes of them begging I finally let them in. ''Its ok he was a jerk ,'' Ashley said rubbing my back. ''Here look at this'' Eleanor exclaimed giving me her phone. I wiped my eyes and saw it was Ross's twitter. ''I don't want to look at his twitter right now,'' I sighed. ''No scroll down,'' Danielle said. I took the phone and scrolled down and saw a lot of hate about being mean to me. I read to the side. New Trends #howcouldyouRoss was the top one. ''I just still can't believe him. After all we did toghether,'' I said crying into Perrie's shoulder. ''Omg,'' I said. ''What?!''All of the girls asked/screamed. I ignored them and ran downstairs and saw Niall sitting on the couch with the boys. ''Um, Niall can I talkto you for a second? Now!'' I said. He got up confused and walked over to me. As soon as he got close to me I grabbed his arm andpulled him out of the room fast.

''What's going on?'' He asked. ''Its about Ro-'' '' I know he is a jerk but why does this involve me?'' He asked cutting me off. ''Well because someone told himthat I sing and he can tell everyone. What are we gonna do?'' I asked starting to worry. '' I know something I want to do,'' He mumbled probably not thinking i would hear. ''What do you want to d-.'' He cut me off and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Omg I haven't updatedin so long. My life has been crazy. My mom was inthe hospitial in July. and in August I strained my MCL in my left knee so now I have to go to therapy for a few weeks. I will probably update again later on tonight. Hope you enjoyed this update.